ATEENTION ALL NIKE TALKER's

I reside in Miami Dade County to be exact. My father owns a sneaker store. He has addidas and reebok and stuff like that. But its time for me to take it overand he's willing to do do. I need a name quick.Its not going to be like only DS kicks were gonna jordans and puma and SB's. But I need your opinion onwhat i should name it. THE NAME HAS TO BE ABOUT SNEAKERS that means nothing with the word SOLE or the word KICKS. THANK YOU

are you gonna pay someone to come with a name?.......you cant profit off of other peoples idea.....be creative and think about one.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by davevirgile

yea your right but i didn't know you guys were that greedy its alrite though i'll figure it out

Where greedy but you want to run a business and have someone else think of the name of your business.

Lets see how long your store says open with your way of thinking

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

yea your right but i didn't know you guys were that greedy its alrite though i'll figure it out

Where greedy but you want to run an business and have someone else think of the name of your business.

Lets see how long your store says open with you way of thinking

we'll see
happy.gif

Where greedy but you want to run an business and have someone else think of the name of your business.

Word ^
How about "Flint Grey"? Thats a great name!

we'll see
happy.gif
With your way of thinking I hope your business crashes and burns
happy.gif

we'll see
happy.gif
With you way of thinking I hope your business crashes and burns
happy.gif

whats the name im looking for hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm here it is HATER H-A-T-E-R
happy.gif

if you got to come on a message board to ask what to name your shop my money is its not going to do well.

I could be wrong

Name it HEAT23.

I'll send you my paypal addy where you can send my royalties!

DEAL or NO DEAL ?

^^^^If you dont like that hes asking for opinions on the name of his sneaker store, why even comment? Its just a name hes asking for. Its not like hes askingus to do his taxes or help get any JB reps. Im sure I've never made 5 posts on something I dont like. What a waste of time. lol My advice is to name ityourself but include something special or maybe unique to your area. Example: Theres a sneaker botuique in a city called royal oak, mi. The stores anme iscalled burn rubber which is pretty corny imo. I thought they should have named it something like Royal soul. Sounds better and more unique to me. Just throwingout ideas. Brainstorm and you'll get it.

^^^^If you dont like that hes asking for opinions on the name of his sneaker store, why even comment? Its just a name hes asking for. Its not like hes askingus to do his taxes or help get any JB reps. Im sure I've never made 5 posts on something I dont like. What a waste of time. lol My advice is to name ityourself but include something special or maybe unique to your area. Example: Theres a sneaker botuique in a city called royal oak, mi. The stores name iscalled burn rubber which is pretty corny imo. I thought they should have named it something like Royal soul. Sounds better and more unique to me. Just throwingout ideas. Brainstorm and you'll get it.

Back
Top Bottom