Athletes trynna be rappers UNNAPRECIATION vol. Appreciated if just for laughs

nyfly1

Banned
Stuff like this makes me laugh
We have scrub @%@ athletes trynna pursue a career in music...Not gonna happen my dude

Case numero Uno
Kobe Bryant AKA "Thug Poet"

Case #2
Deion Sanders

Oh no sir it is NOT the money Okaaaayyyy

Hammer...your hurting me .

How could you forget Allen "Jewels" Iverson with "40 Bars"...talkin bout murkin Larry Brown and $#!+...
laugh.gif

Semi-related note: Do you know every album Shaq put out went platt? Check up on it...

how the hell did shaq move those units?

Hes lucky he dropped when there was no rapidshare around lol

AI's joint went hard... I still bump that occasionally... only reason duke never put out anything was cuz the NBA put the smash on it... gay references,excessive cursing, gunplay and the like...

Anyone remember Cedric Ceballos when he was with the Lakers comming out wit a song and video back in the day (1994??)

Andre Rison and Ghostface Killah
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Semi-related note: Do you know every album Shaq put out went platt? Check up on it...

Yup... and another fact: He says he hasn't spent ANY of that money, and I believe him. He's said he's only spent his endorsement money since he came into the league, and hasn't even touched his NBA money or anything else

eek.gif
and the life he lives off endorsement money ALONE is ridiculous he must be sitting on half a billion CASH MONEY
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom