Athletic Propulsion Labs - paging BP

Originally Posted by wsupjs

Posted my review in the sneaker reviews section:

http://niketalk.com/topic/294289/master/1/
it looks like you can dunk already without them, so would you really say they work? i mean it looks like you can get up there...i guess a true test would be for a guy who cant get up there (i.e. dunk) and with these they are able to or at least come a lot closer than without them. i.e. ME.
i have 2 friends who i play with regularly that has them and i dont see it helping them one bit and one purchased when they came out and another recently during the price drop.  both are older gents but one is in his 30s and i would think it would help him but i dont see it nor does he say he can feel the difference.\

i say its hokum.

this would actually be perfect, normally, i can get rim, but i think the 3in (?) that it claims you'll get, i could probably pull off at least a volleyball dunk with them on.
a free pair for a testimonial wouldn't hurt
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by just another pair

are the concours supposed to have same technology too?
Yes, Concours has the same Load 'N Launch technology as Concept 1. They provide the same performance benefits as our previous models, and are honestly made from some of the best materials I've ever seen on a shoe.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

are they gonna be cheaper?
Concours will retail for $195.

More pics from today:

Still dubious of the technology and the price of this brand but this version looks really good. Upper might get dusty quick though.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by just another pair

are the concours supposed to have same technology too?
Yes, Concours has the same Load 'N Launch technology as Concept 1. They provide the same performance benefits as our previous models, and are honestly made from some of the best materials I've ever seen on a shoe.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

are they gonna be cheaper?
Concours will retail for $195.

More pics from today:
How do these fit the foot.. I've been wearing zoom kobes for the last 3 years and they run .5 small... my foot isnt wide but then again it isn't narrow.. I just want to get the right size lol

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Still dubious of the technology and the price of this brand but this version looks really good. Upper might get dusty quick though.
Exactly what I was thinking.

If anyone buys these concours can we please get some on feet pics and review........debating on pulling the trigger..... ahh, wish they were 150.

that first teaser pic looks like a croc skin lesther upper. is there going to be a snakeskin upper as well? how many different concours style are there? need pics!

Originally Posted by bigc2202

If anyone buys these concours can we please get some on feet pics and review........debating on pulling the trigger..... ahh, wish they were 150.
Here's a grainy phone pic with the teal laces in...

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

that first teaser pic looks like a croc skin leather upper. is there going to be a snakeskin upper as well? how many different concours style are there? need pics!
Those were a 1-off made of real alligator skin, no plans to release at this time. You'll have to stay tuned for more information on upcoming colorways...
wink.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I got a pair of Concours in the mail today.  I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow.
One thing I thought was interesting is the box and tag both refer to this as the Concept 2.  That's a little disappointing.  I was hoping the would be a little more tech evolution from a company like this.  Oh well, I guess Nike has been rolling out Zoom and Max Air for more than one year in a row.

Please artattak i gotta see some pics lol, ive had these shoes in the shopping cart 3 times this week and backed out...so the technology in these is exactly the same as the previous styles?

Originally Posted by bigc2202

so the technology in these is exactly the same as the previous styles?
Yes, the Load 'N LAunch technology in the Concours is exactly the same as in the Concept 1.
Here's another pic...

i placed my order for the concours a few days back, get them tomorrow, look good in that pic bp but ill be changing the laces.

Back
Top Bottom