ATL Spots Getting the 1/2 Cents

Hey guys. I don't post or create topics often but this is an extenuating circumstance. I know one of ya'll here in the A know what stores getting the1/2 Cents next weekend. Let me know cause I'm really trying to cop these.

I need to know as well. I'm in Warner Robins...and of course, no one is getting them here. Every spot I've called and mentione "1/2 Cents" toacts as if I'm speaking Portuguese! Pretty sad when shoe store employees know nothing about shoes/shoe release dates. I haven't worked at a shoe storein 12 years, but back then it was a must that we stayed on top of our game. Nowadays, the game has obviously changed. Anyways...I'm off my soapbox....wherein Atlanta can I get these next week...or this week.

The 1/2 Cents are supposedly an Urban Release so look for accounts such as Atlanta DTLR's, Jimmy Jazz, and a few select Athlete's Foot stores to haveprobably only one FSR each.. I'm not positive about this but I'm pretty sure because I got my purple foams from an Atl DTLR so there is a highprobability that a few pairs will hit Atlanta; just be ready on the supposed RD...

^Add Stonecrest to that list... I copped my sz. 11 from there earlier today

My boy in Atlanta called me and was able to pick me up a size 11.5 from Gwinnett DTLR. He's on his way to Warner Robins now. We have an Athlete'sFoot down here in Macon, but they're not going to release them until next Saturday. I tried to get them to release early since every other store in Americais, but the manager is funny. Nonetheless...if you happen to miss out in Atlanta, let me know and I'll be able to hook you up next weekend upon theirrelease at this store.

Originally Posted by NIKEWHORE85

SO THEY DROPPED ALREADY? I THOUGHT THEY HIT THE 7TH
indifferent.gif

You must have just crawled out from under a rock.

They're everywhere and not as limited as people think.

Two stores in my city in NORTH CAROLINA got them, we never get any limited release.

Back
Top Bottom