Atlanta strip clubs?

What's up NT. Me and the fellas are hitting up ATL in June to hit some strip clubs. I've only been there one time: what are the best strip clubs out there. The more ratchet the better . Thanks.

Thought there was an Atlanta thread floating around...do a search

Definitely go to:

Follies
Magic City
Blue Flames

These are the others:

VLive
Onyx
Pins Up
Gold Rush
Peaches
Blaze
Strokers
99F0C749-1AD4-4CFF-87A5-B04A04FFC600.gif

My first time in Magic City in 2005 was definitely the most memorable strip club I’ve ever been to in my life.

Everybody was iced out and since my boy was trying to get his music out, it was cool being able to chill by the DJ booth just seeing all the craziness. The whole place was just littered with money everywhere.

I remember a pretty big chick do a split drop from the top of the pole and then dip some chicken tenders into some sauce and just keep on pole dancing without slipping off or anything. They’re a different breed down there.

Follies , pin ups , strokers , wax and blaze are pretty ratchet and a lil hood . Allure , magic , Chettah , v-live , blue flame are a lil more fancier . Allure is the newest spot so they get packed and will tax depending on the night , but the flame by far has the baddest girls working there imo. A quick suggestion I don’t know how much money your trying to spend but atleast bring a minimum of 600 if you want a good time get a, table , a bottle , some food ,tip the waitress and you’ll have an amazing time . The reason I say that amount is it’s anywhere from 20-40 to park , 20-40 to get in depending the night , a bottle is usally 60-100 , hookah the same , so that’s already 140-260 before u get a seat unless you want to post up .

Follies , pin ups , strokers , wax and blaze are pretty ratchet and a lil hood . Allure , magic , Chettah , v-live , blue flame are a lil more fancier . Allure is the newest spot so they get packed and will tax depending on the night , but the flame by far has the baddest girls working there imo. A quick suggestion I don’t know how much money your trying to spend but atleast bring a minimum of 600 if you want a good time get a, table , a bottle , some food ,tip the waitress and you’ll have an amazing time . The reason I say that amount is it’s anywhere from 20-40 to park , 20-40 to get in depending the night , a bottle is usally 60-100 , hookah the same , so that’s already 140-260 before u get a seat unless you want to post up .

Forgot about Wax...didn’t want to send him on Fulton Indus. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom