Atlanta vs. Chicago - What's the better place for a single black male for dating?

Here's my profile

30 year old single black male with a corporate gig
Decent looking dude and works out, but only 5'8"
Prefer dating black women but open to attractive women of any race
Body over face, and my ideal chick would be 5'4" 150 with a curvaceous backside. Cubana Lust type broad
Not a party animal, but likes to club a couple times a month
Open to casual flings, but not opposed to settling down with a chick if I'm really feeling the chick

ATL has a lot of dimes, but none of the dudes I know down there are bagging them. It's almost like there's a system that if you're a professional brother pulling in 50 -100K a year, you can get an abudance of slim, cute honeys but the stallions don't show love.

Chicago doesn't have that rep for dimepieces, but every time I've gone up there I've been able to pull a chick with my preferred body type (even if she wasn't the cutest broad). I'm thinking being a corporate brother with a nice car/townhome gets you more play in Chicago than it does in Atlanta.

Anyway, I'm looking for input from those who know about both places, and may have lived or visited both places. I ain't making any life decisions based off this (other than some potential mypace macking) but want to know where I have a better chance of handling business?

Here's my profile

30 year old single black male with a corporate gig
Decent looking dude and works out, but only 5'8"
Prefer dating black women but open to attractive women of any race
Body over face, and my ideal chick would be 5'4" 150 with a curvaceous backside. Cubana Lust type broad
Not a party animal, but likes to club a couple times a month
Open to casual flings, but not opposed to settling down with a chick if I'm really feeling the chick

ATL has a lot of dimes, but none of the dudes I know down there are bagging them. It's almost like there's a system that if you're a professional brother pulling in 50 -100K a year, you can get an abudance of slim, cute honeys but the stallions don't show love.

Chicago doesn't have that rep for dimepieces, but every time I've gone up there I've been able to pull a chick with my preferred body type (even if she wasn't the cutest broad). I'm thinking being a corporate brother with a nice car/townhome gets you more play in Chicago than it does in Atlanta.

Anyway, I'm looking for input from those who know about both places, and may have lived or visited both places. I ain't making any life decisions based off this (other than some potential mypace macking) but want to know where I have a better chance of handling business?

that stacked girls in atL are to busy trying to be in videos and @!%@
laugh.gif

5'4 at 150 sounds like alot...

that stacked girls in atL are to busy trying to be in videos and @!%@
laugh.gif

5'4 at 150 sounds like alot...

The A.

Spoiler [+]
But I'm biased because I'm on the shawt bus, shawty.

The A.

Spoiler [+]
But I'm biased because I'm on the shawt bus, shawty.

Funny this topic came up. I'm currently visiting Chicago from Atlanta and I'm really feeling downtown Chicago compared to anywhere in Atlanta. The broads in Chicago are way more diverse than in Atlanta, I've met women from every corner of the globe in just 2 weeks in Chicago compared to the past several months I've spent in Atlanta.

Everyone says that Atlanta has the best black women in the country, but I just don't see it, maybe I'm not going to the right places....

Funny this topic came up. I'm currently visiting Chicago from Atlanta and I'm really feeling downtown Chicago compared to anywhere in Atlanta. The broads in Chicago are way more diverse than in Atlanta, I've met women from every corner of the globe in just 2 weeks in Chicago compared to the past several months I've spent in Atlanta.

Everyone says that Atlanta has the best black women in the country, but I just don't see it, maybe I'm not going to the right places....

the first thing you bums holler is gay...but the only person concerned with a gay man is another gay man.......now back to the post

if you're coming to atl the women out number the men period. There are more women in the atl than men been that way for the longest...depending on what woman you want depends on what area you are in.....of course black women are every where in the atl so are white women...now if you're looking for the spanish/any broad of different race go to north atlanta they're flocking all over the place up there, you want asian go to duraville....

I cant speak on the chi, but my homeboys come from the chi every month to visit Atl.....they love the women down here....

the first thing you bums holler is gay...but the only person concerned with a gay man is another gay man.......now back to the post

if you're coming to atl the women out number the men period. There are more women in the atl than men been that way for the longest...depending on what woman you want depends on what area you are in.....of course black women are every where in the atl so are white women...now if you're looking for the spanish/any broad of different race go to north atlanta they're flocking all over the place up there, you want asian go to duraville....

I cant speak on the chi, but my homeboys come from the chi every month to visit Atl.....they love the women down here....

Kind of off topic, but which city is better for Black men in general?

Because Tampa is not working out as far as progressive Black Women are concerned.

Because Tampa is not working out as far as progressive Black Women are concerned.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Both are better than Tampa. I would say Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom