Atlanta VS New york.............current swag capitol?

it's the truth because it's the truth

but this is about ATL vs NY, so carry on
smile.gif

Lol I love these threads. Ya'll validate our self-righteousness every time one of these pops up.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

dont' ya'll get tired of arguing these pointless debates?
They don't.
laugh.gif

Same $!%% in the music forum too.

And I see it's some of the same !#++@$ over there arguing here as well...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm convinced the resentment from some of these dudes comes from something that happened in their childhood. It has to be.

Originally Posted by biggiexlittle

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Atlanta all day, ATL women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY chicks

But why is the argument always Atlanta vs New York?

gucci_mane.jpg

you do now gucci mane is from NYC that's how the east coast roll

Boy Stop Me and Gucci was born in the same hospital in Birmingham bruh
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jb 11368

..dudes comparing whole states to one city.
That's what I'm saying. Sometimes they comparing entire regions to one city.

If you need to compare an entire state to one city, the state already lost.

QFT.
ny dudes been wearing polo forever dog.

only if you could see in some nyc closets .

Atlanta got the swag right now, but cmon

NYC was on top since waaaay back.

The ''A'' is the trend right now, we know what happens to trends.

if u read the thread title then you would have realized that u are agreeing that Atlanta is >>>>>>> NY right now

I lived in NY most of my life , lived in Cali for 2 yrs.... been to the A a couple times NC, GA SC ... the south is cool place to live but the so called SWAGoriginates from NY.. the fashion capital of the world... CALI got the prettiest girls , the south got some stallions too.. NYC is THE CAPITAL of BEAUTIFULWOMEN.... we got WEST INDIANS , INDIANS , LATINAS , SPAINISH( yes they are differnt) , ITALIAN DIMES , RUSSIAN CTIES , ENGLISH +!$%*, CENTRAL AMERICAN SHORTYS, SOUTH AMERICAN SHORTYS etc..., LONG HAIR SHORT HAIR , BIG BUTTS BIG BREAST AND VICE VERSA...

yall( down south) got the music game on lock cuz the clubs wanna bounce..... I know people down there so I cant diss a region cuz I know there's some cool$%# dudes down there

West coast is my future home... nuff said

I LOVE NY

Originally Posted by biggiexlittle

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Atlanta all day, ATL women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY chicks

But why is the argument always Atlanta vs New York?

gucci_mane.jpg

you do now gucci mane is from NYC that's how the east coast roll

Shut up
roll.gif
gucci was born in Bessemer Alabama. I hate the word swag....but hell it's poppin down here, because it's thriving down here. To theninja that said our cars is trashed that's cool too...because you don't know nothing about riding 50 strong down the main street of your city andswinging in and out of lanes ....with a thick broad hanging out the window.....you don't know about candy paint....and you damn sure don't know aboutan old school that's been modified to the point where it cost as much as your luxury whip....besides it's better than faking like I got it in a LEASEDBENZ. You know NYC could learn from soulja boy....yeah his music ain't on par with jay z or nas, but lil dude is GRINDING making paper, unlike yall lazy%%# artist who hope and wish for a deal....straight bums

Ok...i tried my best to stay out of here..But i couldnt take it anymore
1st of all..The word 'Swag' originated in NY..and now noone uses it besides yall southerners because you guys killed it..Just like how you killed hiphop..
We give you guys a style to run with..Then while you all think you can be like us because you copy our style..We move on to something else.

NY Rappers>Atl rappers...And i dare someone to disagree
NY Females>Atl females
NY neighborhoods>ATL neighborhoods
NY Style>ATL style

the only thing that ATL has advantage of is the food..and thats because NYers are always on the move

Originally Posted by FlyNY

1st of all..The word 'Swag' originated in NY..and now noone uses it besides yall southerners because you guys killed it..Just like how you killed hip hop..
We give you guys a style to run with..Then while you all think you can be like us because you copy our style..We move on to something else.

NY Females>Atl females
NY Style>ATL style

the only thing that ATL has advantage of is the food..and thats because NYers are always on the move

Your neiborhood better than ours... nope. Your females better than ours....stop playing yourself. Your rap artist....ehhh they appreciated by me because Ilisten to all regions and love hip hop.....but still stop playing yourself. Our style(well my style because I don't give a %!#* about what the next manwear) >NYC I've ran in to a lot of NYC guys and have been like WTH .Our ratio men to women is enough to dominate NYC alone

Originally Posted by FlyNY

1st of all..The word 'Swag' originated in NY..and now noone uses it besides yall southerners because you guys killed it..Just like how you killed hip hop..

NY Females>Atl females
NY Style>ATL style

Lies especially on the neighborhoods.!!! Only 1 and 1/2 gets a pass.
You know good and damn well if someone had to choose between a NYC $1000/month apartment and a ATL $1000/month apartment they'd choose Atlanta.
Who you know gonna choose a shoebox, a kichenette, @#$*++ up crime, and a weekly walk to the laundry mat over a 2 or 3 bedroom luxury apartment with a fullkitchen, 1 full bath and 1/2 bath, medium to low crime and a laundry room?
Nobody.

Back
Top Bottom