Attention All Footlocker Footaction Champs Employees You are about to be screwed!!!!

Originally Posted by purpleTc

sooo no one knows for sure, i guess i will just find out the hard way. My manager doesn't seem to know +$+# about it.

I talked to corporate yesterday and it's the price of the shoe after discount.  thacamel is correct.  It would be roughly $715 MSRP at full retail.  Additionally, a layaway cancel or employee return would put the available dollars back from your limit.  I find it funny that there are complaints about the limit as if employees don't hold merchandise FOREVER before they buy it.  If February maxes you out, put it on hold until March and buy it then.  If you have a strict mgr/DM, do a non-employee layaway then.  Whether it be in legit or shady fashion, you're gonna do what you gotta do to make something happen.  I think dudes on NT like to complain just for the sake of complaining.

Originally Posted by purpleTc

sooo no one knows for sure, i guess i will just find out the hard way. My manager doesn't seem to know +$+# about it.

I talked to corporate yesterday and it's the price of the shoe after discount.  thacamel is correct.  It would be roughly $715 MSRP at full retail.  Additionally, a layaway cancel or employee return would put the available dollars back from your limit.  I find it funny that there are complaints about the limit as if employees don't hold merchandise FOREVER before they buy it.  If February maxes you out, put it on hold until March and buy it then.  If you have a strict mgr/DM, do a non-employee layaway then.  Whether it be in legit or shady fashion, you're gonna do what you gotta do to make something happen.  I think dudes on NT like to complain just for the sake of complaining.

Every job has perks n every employee is always looking to make more money it happenin thework place all the time.....remember buisness is all about MOnEY!!!z

Every job has perks n every employee is always looking to make more money it happenin thework place all the time.....remember buisness is all about MOnEY!!!z

damn thats gonna suck i still got hopefully the military 20% will atleast stay

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

damn thats gonna suck i still got hopefully the military 20% will atleast stay

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

does anyone know how to set up your employee account on Footlocker.com/eastbay.com? I remember reading the email and was going to go back and look at it but It got deleted. any help?

does anyone know how to set up your employee account on Footlocker.com/eastbay.com? I remember reading the email and was going to go back and look at it but It got deleted. any help?

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

You go to www.footlocker-inc.com , then you go to shop in the top right cornerand on the right side of the page you click on the link that says something about requesting an employee discount code then you fill everything out and it will shoot you out a code. the code only lasts within the month that you made then you gotta do it again.

The limit is confirmed, at $500 a month after the discount. same rules as the employee appreciations except their are no exclusions. The discount is still at 30%. EA's are cut back to 2-3 times a year.All employees should have discount cards by now. pay stubs no longer work.

If anyone has any info on an upcoming EA please post it.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

You go to www.footlocker-inc.com , then you go to shop in the top right cornerand on the right side of the page you click on the link that says something about requesting an employee discount code then you fill everything out and it will shoot you out a code. the code only lasts within the month that you made then you gotta do it again.

The limit is confirmed, at $500 a month after the discount. same rules as the employee appreciations except their are no exclusions. The discount is still at 30%. EA's are cut back to 2-3 times a year.All employees should have discount cards by now. pay stubs no longer work.

If anyone has any info on an upcoming EA please post it.

^ While everybody got all fussy about the card/limit, I'm still happy about the discount code online because I can use PayPal funds instead of having to call in and use my CC or do a pay-in from the store.

^ While everybody got all fussy about the card/limit, I'm still happy about the discount code online because I can use PayPal funds instead of having to call in and use my CC or do a pay-in from the store.

Is there a limit to how much we can buy off eastbay? Or does it coincide with our 500 limit in store/online?

Is there a limit to how much we can buy off eastbay? Or does it coincide with our 500 limit in store/online?

MAN WHY WE KIDDING OURSELVES? CATS ON NIKETALK ARE DAMN CHEAP! STRAIGHT TALK.
I love the well these only cost you etc etc retail. BUT WE TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH IT WILL COST YOU NOT ME!

Back
Top Bottom