Attention All Footlocker Footaction Champs Employees You are about to be screwed!!!!

MAN WHY WE KIDDING OURSELVES? CATS ON NIKETALK ARE DAMN CHEAP! STRAIGHT TALK.
I love the well these only cost you etc etc retail. BUT WE TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH IT WILL COST YOU NOT ME!

I dont see the point in protesting or getting pissed off cause of the discount issue IF YOU ARE an footlocker employee. You still working, you still can pay bills with the little money your making, only difference is your flipping profit is just going to go down a bit. So stop complaining cause theres other people out there whos been out of work for a year or more while you cry about a discount(no one directly)

I dont see the point in protesting or getting pissed off cause of the discount issue IF YOU ARE an footlocker employee. You still working, you still can pay bills with the little money your making, only difference is your flipping profit is just going to go down a bit. So stop complaining cause theres other people out there whos been out of work for a year or more while you cry about a discount(no one directly)

So being that Footlocker is changing all the rules are they still gonna be Friends and Family Weekends 25%???  My connect at Footlocker dont wanna discount no more being that they have to use that card for discounts. I heard the last  friends and family  was in July 2010 and they havent had one in a while.
devil.gif

I went there today and asked for a hook up on some cough drop foamposites and my connect said " What u want me to do?"  Why you dont buy it at regular price??  LOLZ
mad.gif

So being that Footlocker is changing all the rules are they still gonna be Friends and Family Weekends 25%???  My connect at Footlocker dont wanna discount no more being that they have to use that card for discounts. I heard the last  friends and family  was in July 2010 and they havent had one in a while.
devil.gif

I went there today and asked for a hook up on some cough drop foamposites and my connect said " What u want me to do?"  Why you dont buy it at regular price??  LOLZ
mad.gif

i understand why some hookups wont fall through any more. If you have a limit to what you can buy, you have to make sure your discount is used to a "worthy" shoe.

i understand why some hookups wont fall through any more. If you have a limit to what you can buy, you have to make sure your discount is used to a "worthy" shoe.

My DM told me today that it is now discounted dollars. So what the first guy said, is correct. He says if you buy a pair of shoes that is $100, you pay $70, and save $30. And you would subtract $30 from your $500 limit, leaving $470 available to spend. I was originally told that if you tried to spend over your limit, the card would decline you. So I guess someone, probably me, lol, will have to test it, and try to spend over $500 after discount and see if it works.

My DM told me today that it is now discounted dollars. So what the first guy said, is correct. He says if you buy a pair of shoes that is $100, you pay $70, and save $30. And you would subtract $30 from your $500 limit, leaving $470 available to spend. I was originally told that if you tried to spend over your limit, the card would decline you. So I guess someone, probably me, lol, will have to test it, and try to spend over $500 after discount and see if it works.

NotoriousMJ23 wrote:

I don't what's the point in dissing a person that works at FootLocker.. A job is a job.

Nobody has dissed people working at footlocker...you seem to keep saying the same thing over and over again...people simply being realistic about the fact that your discount is a privilege and not a right...many people abuse the privilege and FTL is addressing the situation...if one individual needs to spend $500 a month on shoes, with their 30% employee discount, thats their decision...but why should FTL foot such a ridiculous bill...sounds more than generous to me

NotoriousMJ23 wrote:

I don't what's the point in dissing a person that works at FootLocker.. A job is a job.

Nobody has dissed people working at footlocker...you seem to keep saying the same thing over and over again...people simply being realistic about the fact that your discount is a privilege and not a right...many people abuse the privilege and FTL is addressing the situation...if one individual needs to spend $500 a month on shoes, with their 30% employee discount, thats their decision...but why should FTL foot such a ridiculous bill...sounds more than generous to me

Just be happy you dont work in Modell's (like me) 
ohwell.gif
. Not only is the wage bad but the discount is only 20% and never any GOOD releases, except CG XI.

Just be happy you dont work in Modell's (like me) 
ohwell.gif
. Not only is the wage bad but the discount is only 20% and never any GOOD releases, except CG XI.

Back
Top Bottom