Attention College NTers: Sleeping Schedule

So lately my sleeping schedule has been on point and it feelsgoodman.jpeg

I feel a lot more awake during the day and can actually pay attention in class. For those of you who party late into the night like me on the weekends (4-5AM), how do you get your sleeping schedule back on track for the school week? Let's say I pass out on Saturday (last day of partying) at 5AM and set an alarm for 11:30AM and stay up the rest of the day on Sunday, does this work for those of you who've tried?

I go to bed after the basketball games end. Usually around 1 A.M. then get up at 7 A,M, to change and get ready for my 8 A.M. class.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Let's say I pass out on Saturday (last day of partying) at 5AM and set an alarm for 11:30AM and stay up the rest of the day on Sunday, does this work for those of you who've tried?

Pretty much, except for the alarm part. I tend to wake up pretty early when I'm drunk. Don't know why, but it always happens.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Let's say I pass out on Saturday (last day of partying) at 5AM and set an alarm for 11:30AM and stay up the rest of the day on Sunday, does this work for those of you who've tried?

Pretty much, except for the alarm part. I tend to wake up pretty early when I'm drunk. Don't know why, but it always happens.
Same, this always happens to me. I think it's because I always get a major headache and it wakes me up

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

I'm the complete opposite I just sleep through my hangover until like 2...But my schedule for the week is always messed up then...Go to sleep 4-5 am wake up by noon does the trick for me...Still feel a lil drunk, but coffee helps big time.

I slept at like 3am every day in college. Now that I am out of school, I can not sleep before midnight sober...unless I'm coming off an all-nighter.

Back
Top Bottom