ATTENTION: How to spot FAKE DOERNBECHER IVS

may I ask how you got yor money back via paypal? Did you have to return the shoes first?

What about these ones? 

These are fake. White tongue outline is too small, arrows not going around in the back and Isaiahs hair must be thin on the outside-bigger on the inside (the other way arround than in the youtube video). I have seen better fake pairs...

The above is only my oppinion though, because I am not an expert in DB IVs and I don't own a pair (no DB release in Europe).

These are fake. White tongue outline is too small, arrows not going around in the back and Isaiahs hair must be thin on the outside-bigger on the inside (the other way arround than in the youtube video). I have seen better fake pairs...

The above is only my oppinion though, because I am not an expert in DB IVs and I don't own a pair (no DB release in Europe).
See this is the thing I hate... IF you do not own a pair of real DB 4s how the hell can you even comment on a post like this? So basically you are just regurgitating some stuff you read on here or some other messageboard? That doesn't help at all and I suspect that this is the case with 99% of the people that respond to these threads.

It would be nice if people who actually owned a pair of real DB 4s would comment. I saw a youtube video with a kid who actually owns a pair he purchased on release day and got the box signed by Isaiah. The thing is, they looked exactly like these ones in his video and he had a photo of him with the Isaiah kid at the end of it so I suspect he isn't lying. Here is the link:   

Specifically look at Isaiah's hair in the video, the hair is the opposite of what your are claiming it should be. Even thou you personally don't own a pair and probably have never seen a pair in person you are so quick to comment fake. C'mon guys... let's get some facts and than conjecture.

See this is the thing I hate... IF you do not own a pair of real DB 4s how the hell can you even comment on a post like this? So basically you are just regurgitating some stuff you read on here or some other messageboard? That doesn't help at all and I suspect that this is the case with 99% of the people that respond to these threads.

It would be nice if people who actually owned a pair of real DB 4s would comment. I saw a youtube video with a kid who actually owns a pair he purchased on release day and got the box signed by Isaiah. The thing is, they looked exactly like these ones in his video and he had a photo of him with the Isaiah kid at the end of it so I suspect he isn't lying. Here is the link:   

Specifically look at Isaiah's hair in the video, the hair is the opposite of what your are claiming it should be. Even thou you personally don't own a pair and probably have never seen a pair in person you are so quick to comment fake. C'mon guys... let's get some facts and than conjecture.

I respect your opinion, although you choose to use words like hate etc. and are asking here for help! Give me a brake.

It was only my opinion. I said in my message I DONT own the shoes. But I have seen fakes (hold them in my hand - never possesed) and I read/saw videos about the differences. THE RIGHT SHOE has to have the Isaiah kid the way I explained it - the left is the other way around. That was my mistake. Its also clear and visible in the video with the real ones you linked and in pictures all over the internet (as in this one  please dont mind the disgusting fingernails of the guy). The fakes/GM ones I saw, are even better then the ones in the video).

So again: In MY opinion the shoes in the initial video you linked are FAKE. Spot the differences in the two videos. Just look at the things I mentioned. Come on!

I hope that your reaction is not a result of you being the guy selling the pair on youtube.... 

And because I am sure you are going to say something about the pic I uploaded (marqueesole etc) look at the official pic with Isaiah holding the shoes:

Maybe you should look at both videos YOU linked again (second video 4:47 you can see the right shoe with the direction from thin to thick)!

One thing that no replica/GM or whatewer pair has right is, the arrows on the back. Here a example of a legit one:

The one in your video has small arrows in the back part. In the stitching - in the middle of the back, the arrow should be split up like above.

Enough facts for you? Some guys can spot differences easier than others... 

Last edited:

I respect your opinion, although you choose to use words like hate etc. and are asking here for help! Give me a brake.

It was only my opinion. I said in my message I DONT own the shoes. But I have seen fakes (hold them in my hand - never possesed) and I read/saw videos about the differences. THE RIGHT SHOE has to have the Isaiah kid the way I explained it - the left is the other way around. That was my mistake. Its also clear and visible in the video with the real ones you linked and in pictures all over the internet (as in this one  please dont mind the disgusting fingernails of the guy). The fakes/GM ones I saw, are even better then the ones in the video).

So again: In MY opinion the shoes in the initial video you linked are FAKE. Spot the differences in the two videos. Just look at the things I mentioned. Come on!

I hope that your reaction is not a result of you being the guy selling the pair on youtube.... 

I'm not trying to sell anything I am trying to get a pair that are real. The arrow thing in the back you are talking about seems like something pretty difficult to duplicate even for a legit pair given that they are all mass produced and that would require cutting the material in a very precise fashion but ok if you say so. 

Thanks and by the way when I use the word "hate" it is simply because too many threads on here and full of ppl repeating incorrect garbage. I have a large collection of retros I've gotten from Nike or footlocker for the most part and a lot of the aspects of the shoes that people on here use to call them fakes are just defects that get to retail pairs as well. However, these kids spit this stuff out like it is the gospel when it is not.

Thank again.

No problem bro, we all just trying to help. The only legit pairs that I have seen on eBay cost almost 1000$-but even then you can't be sure what you get when you order. I am afraid that you can be only sure with flightclub or something similar. Good luck with your hunt.

My friend had a fake of these. He caught it by the soles... they were suspect as hell...

Could you guys help me with a legit check?
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom