ATTENTION OG HEADS Did Fresh Prince wear Jays before they came out?

yea will actually did get jays early and jazzy jeff....they used to host the stay in school jam all star saturday and always had the jays there werent out yeton....as for different world i am not sure...but for sure will got gear and kicks early from nike...i mean think about it that was a primetime show on nbc fora good little bit...thats great promo and product placement if u ask me

no
i disagree
when you think about it forget eddie winslow and seinfeld
kadeem hardison definetly takes the crown
r u serious?
did any of u pay much attention to his sneakers in "different world"?
7 out of 10 episodes, he would b rocking jays
and the latest at that
there is no competition
sorry
ohwell.gif

dwayne wayne's only comp was will smith....both rocked a lot of j's.....and fresh gear..

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

lol ironically i saw a episode of fresh prince couple days ago when he had on the white/black/red XIV's. looked "fresh" 2.
WOW!

He managed to wear a pair of shoes that came out 3 years after the show ended. Now I'm impressed.

laugh.gif

I agree with the Jerry Seinfeld comment, he wore some heat now & then as well.

Grape V's, Sept Blue VI's, Cardinal VII's.

smokin.gif

I would give the crown to dwayne wayne on a different world for the crown but the fresh prince wasn't too far behind. Dwaynes befriend "Ron" woreJ's quite a bit too i know i've seen him with the blk V's, blk and red III's, and the grape V's in episodes but i know he wore more thanthat. Do any of yall remember the kid from boy meets world "Corey" he had on a pair of wht, blk, and red VIII's one time and that really blew mymind

not only that for all the years a different world was on air...which was 87' to 93'
2's 3's 4's 5's most of the 6's sum 7's and sum 8's he wore several colorways in these models
he definetly takes the crown
and i dont think fresh prince was even close
when you talk about the quantitiy of jordan's
there is absolutley no competition

The Prince and jazz rocked plenty of J's but I don't think they rocked unreleased ones. Love the show though
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

lol ironically i saw a episode of fresh prince couple days ago when he had on the white/black/red XIV's. looked "fresh" 2.

which episode?
There is no episode, The show ended in 95-96 and XIV's didn't come out until 99.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

So I guess he did wear Jordans before they released...thread question answered.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan brand 23

not only that for all the years a different world was on air...which was 87' to 93'
2's 3's 4's 5's most of the 6's sum 7's and sum 8's he wore several colorways in these models
he definetly takes the crown
and i dont think fresh prince was even close
when you talk about the quantitiy of jordan's
there is absolutley no competition

It's funny that Will gets soooo much love, but Kadeem Hardison hardly gets(if ever) recognized. I remember when Dwayne Wayne wore a pair of OlympicVII's on an episode when they were on their honeymoon in L.A.. Even the character of Ron Johnson wore some dope kicks on A Different World.

Oh yeah, they had the Jersey Game on lock back in the day
smokin.gif

ur absolutely right gl rayner
so we already know dwayne takes the crown in the "most rocked jordan's in sitcoms" award.

Yea they had them jerseys on lock too, Ron and Dwayne. And the last J's the Fresh Prince wore on the show was the XI's i remember seeing him the thewht and blk ones and i wanna say the all wht carolinas too. Martin wore J's too, yall remember the 1st episode appearance of "Bra Man from the (4fingers up) 5th floor" when Martin had that fight party and Bra Man took off his shoes, he had on the blk and red VII's

fresh prince rocked jordan 5 thru 11s...kadeem wore 2 thu 7...last time i checked thats about even....

no actually that is not true
kadeem wore jordan 8 too
in 93' when he was on his honeymoon with whitley he wore the playoff 8's
so i guess it is not even at all.

lol....did u just watch like all the episodes of different world? cuz ur pretty adamant about dwayne wayne homie...they both rocked heat just leave it atthat.....and the original topic was did fresh prince rock jays early...and the answer is yes, him and jazzy jeff got quite a few before they released.

I remember Tony Danza wearing black V's on "Who's the Boss?".

But he was late with his. I think the VI's or even VII's were out at the time.

Back
Top Bottom