ATTIC FALL UPDATES!!!

"you afraid of a lil competition?"

the audacity :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Yo I'm hot like 95 Fahrenheit​

DOPE @#%$ SALE way better than any blends sale i got a bunch of tees crooks,l&d,rouge,etc
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
DOPE SALE way better than any blends sale i got a bunch of tees crooks,l&d,rouge,etc

sick ill have to be there early then
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

man i was expecting for my pictures to be all over ur guys site >:
mad.gif
I don't collect J's I can't afford themAIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

9am. heads lining up since 8am

happy first people in line.

before the madness
clean and orderly

10:02am MADNESS!

nice shot of the bar.

11am. full parking lot.

and best of all, ME!!

R.I.P. NANAY
1/17/22-1/14/05
email: justdonikes@gmail.com AIM: justdonikes​

oh man i wish i knew that, on the ticket it does say til 9........ i was gunna come through after work
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMYANKEES

Yo I went to the private sale after I got off work @ 4pm today and got 3 dope shirts for $32 bucks.

But here's my question why is it that the Buena Park Attic compared to the SD Attic store gets more love and more selection on the kicks and shirts?
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Yo I went to the private sale after I got off work @ 4pm today and got 3 dope shirts for $32 bucks.

But here's my question why is it that the Buena Park Attic compared to the SD Attic store gets more love and more selection on the kicks and shirts?

Back
Top Bottom