ATTIC FALL UPDATES!!!

fa reals probably the best sale i've been to all year. a big selection of shirts and kicks all for great prices. And the staff helluh funny dudes none of these uptight guys who look pissed off when you ask a question. big ups to attic in BP. Well great sale check it out tomorrow if you havent gone.
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

fa reals probably the best sale i've been to all year. a big selection of shirts and kicks all for great prices. And the staff helluh funny dudes none of these uptight guys who look pissed off when you ask a question. big ups to attic in BP. Well great sale check it out tomorrow if you havent gone.

Quote:
And the staff helluh funny dudes none of these uptight guys who look pissed off when you ask a question
:wink:
wink.gif

that kids 14 him and that black dude are bff and they walked there
I don't collect J's I can't afford them
AIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

Cool sale... cool peeps. Probably a lot better for me if I had gone on Friday. I waited til Saturday evening right before you guys closed. All good though, I'm just glad I walked out with SOME stuff. :smile:
smile.gif
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS
USC TROJANS

haha, good stuff M23, i think i saw you there, you were w/ your wife right? i was the big buy in the black/gold crooks tee. earlier in the morning there was a line wrapped around the building. from about 80-100 heads. crazy to think that theres still some decent stuff buried in the boxes..

LAST DAY TO GET TEES YOU WILL NEVER SEE ON SALE AGAIN. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW CROOKS N CASTLES, ROUGE STATUS, AND LEMAR N DAULEY GO ON SALE. AND FOR $10 BUX EACH? YOU'D BE STUPID NOT TO COP..

R.I.P. NANAY
1/17/22-1/14/05
email: justdonikes@gmail.com AIM: justdonikes​

^ Oh yeah.. I think I remember. Sorry, dude. I guess I got caught up in the ''boxed'' excitement. :lol:
laugh.gif

I just remember seeing that one cat w/ a box full of @#%$ and paid only like 2+ bills. I remember seeing the dude behind the counter scan at least 4 C/C hoodies and a stack of shirts... :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS
USC TROJANS

Back
Top Bottom