ATTIC FALL UPDATES!!!

^^^do u have any pics/info on what exactly is gonna be disocunted?
and how can i get a flyer to get the 10% off?
center]
Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
[/center]

Whaddup bro, while I don't have any pics, ima say just about every shoe on the floor aside from newer releases will be marked down to some extent. One shoe I wanna hop on personally is the fact that we STILL have a decent sizerun of rasta 95s. Ima have to finally make a move :lol:
laugh.gif

A good amount of clothing will be marked off too, again, aside from the newer drops. :smile:
smile.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

Cinco,

Thanks again for the heads up! I'm late by a month, but I haven't been really keeping up on releases and I just barely stumbled across these... Any luck for a big-footed fella?
nike-af1-wheat-rd.jpg
Marty McFly X Great Scott X FLUX CAPACITOR

damn the mochas. the SD location got them and for some reason we didnt here @ BP. trust me dude i wanted em too lol.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

those mochas are hot. i seen em at ntlv and regret not coppin
center]
Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
[/center]

JUST ADDED...WE GOT A SPECIAL COLLABORATION IN THE WORKS FOR OUR MARCH MADNESS SALE...DON'T SLEEP CUZ THIS **** WILL BE HOT!!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

*** Crooks & Castles gear will be strictly ca$h ONLY ***What's up everyone? We're back bigger than ever with our second sale of the year. An extra added bonus for this sale is that we've teamed up with the Crooks & Castles fam, so for those of you that missed out on their sale last week ... you've a second shot at walking away with a grip of stuff this time around.

Give us a call @ (714)-220-3116 or we'll just see you guys bright and early this weekend.

*** Crooks & Castles gear will be strictly ca$h ONLY ***.

well, BOTH locations are having sales this weekend, but BP will be the only one with the crooks warehouse sale

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

CincoSeisDos, I decided to head down to your spot this morning and check out the sale. Your co-workers asked how I heard about the shop and I told them I chop it up with you on nt. Too bad you weren't there man, would have been cool to put a face to the sn. Anyways cool shop, I love the space you guys are working with. Can't wait until you guys get more brands in there.
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

thanks for stopping by everyone. REMEMBER, print out the March Madness Coupon for a 10% OFF Non Sale Items which makes everything on SALE!!!

What's up all? We're back once again with new gear in for the month of March ...

St. Patrick's Day AM90s QS
i121.photobucket.com/albu...MG0509.jpg

Vince Carter AF1s
i121.photobucket.com/albu...MG0519.jpg

'Sheed Wallace AF1s
i121.photobucket.com/albu...MG0516.jpg

Royal Vandals
i121.photobucket.com/albu...MG0507.jpg

Safari Pack AM95s
i121.photobucket.com/albu...MG0510.jpg

Jack Purcell's (3 colors: brown, khaki, & olive)
i121.photobucket.com/albu...MG0513.jpg

i121.photobucket.com/albu...MG0514.jpg

i121.photobucket.com/albu...MG0515.jpg

Un-Golden Rods (GS)
i121.photobucket.com/albu...MG0511.jpg

Vandals (GS)
i121.photobucket.com/albu...MG0508.jpg

Nike Dunk lows (W)
i121.photobucket.com/albu...MG0512.jpg
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​

Didn't know that the SD location had 30% off clearance on the LS Jordan gear for the CG IIIs. Came up on a hoody and shirt for like $90 bucks.

Don't have a pair of the CG IIIs but the hoody and the shirt will go well with my black/cement, white/cement, and maybe even true blue IIIs.
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

hahaha me too. got two cement print shirts for like 62bucks.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Went to Atiic BP for the first time last week. Dope shop, chill peeps. Most def go there for yo kickz N threadz needs!

SN:hotsaucedo16
E: triple_threat@sbcglobal.net
REFS:Sole0fmischief|ByaaahKicks|h0h0128| SPOKENabstract|grandpashouse|Airmaq|
FS/FT:
Sz 8.5 DS L.A. Dunk Lo & DS Jordan 20|Sz 9.5 DS JORDAN 14|

nope, the cement prints were going for 43.00 each. im pretty sure...
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Damn, If only i check NT this afternoon. I was around that area @ 3:30 too. too bad.

SN:hotsaucedo16
E: triple_threat@sbcglobal.net
REFS:Sole0fmischief|ByaaahKicks|h0h0128| SPOKENabstract|grandpashouse|Airmaq|
FS/FT:
Sz 8.5 DS L.A. Dunk Lo & DS Jordan 20|Sz 9.5 DS JORDAN 14|

Kwan always hooks it up with a little discount. lol. maybe not to everyone?
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Back
Top Bottom