ATTN all South Jersey residents/workers

Hello all, I have been a NIKETALKER since I was a freshman in highschool. I have finally been fortunate enough to open my dream business.
happywave.gif
mosh.gif
yahoo.gif

Pi Old World Style Brick Oven Pizza. Ever since I was a kid working for my uncle I said to myself, this is my dream, I need to have my own shop. And I've finally been able to accomplish my dream. We are located in Cinnaminson, NJ, right on route 130 North. I can guarentee noone in the area offers what I offer, or can even compare to my prices.

BREAKFAST-LUNCH-DINNER-ICECREAM. we have everyday specials, no coupons needed. 2 large 16" pizzas 12.99, with one topping 13.99, 3 cheesesteaks or mixed hoagies 14.99. Breakfast sandwiches, platters, breakfast pizza, hoagies, steaks, every appitizer you can imagine, pizza, stromboli, calzone, inside outs, milkshakes, sundaes, salads, specialty sandwiches. You want it, we make it. We're doing big things over here, I'm trying to take over.

OPENING THURESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3. FOR MY BOYS AT CAPPERSMALL COME IN, OR CALL AND SAY, "IM A NIKETALKER", AND GET 10% OFF.

COME OUT, GRAB A MENU, GIVE ME A PLAY, AND ILL GUARENTEE YOU WILL NEVER ORDER THAT FROM ANOTHE PLACE EVER AGAIN! sorry if this seems like a desperate kind of thing, its not I just want to get my name out there, and hook my friends up at NIKETALK.

any comments please feel free to throw them out there. I'm only 22 but have been in this business since i was 13. This is my life. I hope to see you guys soon. Refer us to your friends.

good luck man, im not in jersey but I hope this works out for you

Originally Posted by John2st

Hello all, I have been a NIKETALKER since I was a freshman in highschool. I have finally been fortunate enough to open my dream business.
happywave.gif
mosh.gif
yahoo.gif

Pi Old World Style Brick Oven Pizza. Ever since I was a kid working for my uncle I said to myself, this is my dream, I need to have my own shop. And I've finally been able to accomplish my dream. We are located in Cinnaminson, NJ, right on route 130 North. I can guarentee noone in the area offers what I offer, or can even compare to my prices.

BREAKFAST-LUNCH-DINNER-ICECREAM. we have everyday specials, no coupons needed. 2 large 16" pizzas 12.99, with one topping 13.99, 3 cheesesteaks or mixed hoagies 14.99. Breakfast sandwiches, platters, breakfast pizza, hoagies, steaks, every appitizer you can imagine, pizza, stromboli, calzone, inside outs, milkshakes, sundaes, salads, specialty sandwiches. You want it, we make it. We're doing big things over here, I'm trying to take over.

OPENING THURESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3. FOR MY BOYS AT CAPPERSMALL COME IN, OR CALL AND SAY, "IM A NIKETALKER", AND GET 10% OFF.

COME OUT, GRAB A MENU, GIVE ME A PLAY, AND ILL GUARENTEE YOU WILL NEVER ORDER THAT FROM ANOTHE PLACE EVER AGAIN! sorry if this seems like a desperate kind of thing, its not I just want to get my name out there, and hook my friends up at NIKETALK.

any comments please feel free to throw them out there. I'm only 22 but have been in this business since i was 13. This is my life. I hope to see you guys soon. Refer us to your friends.
Next time I got to my dads house ill check it out...He lives in Burlington NJ...Imma be comming from Nyc so the pizza better begood..as well as the discount..and I like extra cheese on my slice..

DoTheRightThingSalBuggin.jpg

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by John2st

happywave.gif
mosh.gif
yahoo.gif

Next time I got to my dads house ill check it out...He lives in Burlington NJ...Imma be comming from Nyc so the pizza better be good..as well as the discount..and I like extra cheese on my slice..

DoTheRightThingSalBuggin.jpg

"Two slices" "and put some extra motzerello on that @*@!"

Cinnaminson is right off the betsy ross bridge i live in south philly it takes me 14 minutes exactly to drive there... The day i open i will b sure to postpictures but seriously you guys stop by. you wont be dissapointed...

I'm over in Mt. Laurel, so I'll check it out when I come back from college. Most of the pizza places are in SJ are trash besides Peoples Pizza sohopefully it works out for you.

Back
Top Bottom