ATTN: alphaproject; JORDAN 1 DESIGN DEVELOPMENT QUERY

Lovely!
Maybe a Patriotic pair of 4's or 17's if ya can spare an extra hour... Thx for sharing!
~ Fear is an Illusion...

AP, really Why don't you work for JB? Or even go into doing nike projects such as shox, Posites, etc? I think You would make nike much more money. But I really think you should do is go into doing the Jordan's itself. I feel if you were the man behind the XVIII's, they would look a whole lot better.

ALPHA- Did you ever go to art school or are you just naturally gifted. I'm feelin the FILA's even though i strictly like JB shoes. I would appreciate it if you explain how u got in the shoe business (ex: what type of schooling, where at, who did u talk to) Anything would help cuz im interested in shoe design.

Thanks in advance.

:wow:
eek.gif
!

DAMN AP!!!! hot work.

must respect to you
Shaquille O'Neal's Toe: I can't wait to kick Keon Clark's butt next year.

Elijah, feel free to hit me up on email, (jpbounce@hotmail.com) I'l be glad to help you out, and you are right, just markers and paper, then manipulated in photoshop. To address the toe situation, I just like the way a high toespring looks, that's why it is so steep, of course it would be lower in production...
Thanks again NT, I owe a lot to this board...

ooooo

from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

Alpha, once again killin 'em...but I have one question, why the Rift II ish toe? Just looks too running shoe for my tastes...but from the toe back, yummy! I love the view from the back with the split heel and shank plate!!!
Ok, I'm done, you can go. - lvr

If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.

"they feel like they've been put together by ******ed monkeys on crack." - Methamphibian NYC on Jordan Brand

damn alpha, u always come through w/ hot designs, awesome, keep 'em comin dude
Shoes are life, the rest are just details

alpha,

Always, always impressive. Awesome work. The toe area on your Jordans remind me a bit of the Rift 2. Continue producing your masterpieces and thank you for always sharing with the NT community.

<>
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]mrplump.com[/font]
mrplump@niketalk.com
NT's ROC

ALPHA...simply stated,,thats awesome...best wishes to you and your career/future,,cant wait to lace up the first pair of ALPHAPROJECT kicks..

Damn, those are sick. I wish Alphaproject was designing Jordans. I would cop those without a second thought. If Nike released those as Air Jordan I + and sold them with a pair of extra laces like the original I's and some lacelocks. Ugh, those look better than the XVIII's. A hell of a lot better in fact.

great job... unlike most other ppl i really like the effect of the lifted toe.

My personal fave is still alpha's first VC shoe.

Best of luck to you.

Kev

wow...

i've been a big fan of yours since you posted those VC removable Shox. These are VERY nice shoes man. you are an inspiration to ALL us shoe artists. keep up the good work.

MUCH RESPECT...
AIM: fobolous05... or have any size 12 DS shoes for cheap...

|S|H|O|E|S| my anti-drug... member of NikeTalk since before 2001...

Can't wait until the day I can pick up one of ur shoes and hold it in my hand. I'm also planning on heading down the industrial design career path. Good luck.

Alpha, how old are you? Did you go to school for industrial design? If yes, which one?
MIRO #25

Now thats what im talkin bout forget that joker whos designing the J's now give Alpha the Job for real!!!
those should be either the 18's or the 23's

One question, HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT IN 1 HOUR????????????????????/

Im very impressed. Nice work.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exclusive Kickz[/font][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Your source for rare and hard to find kickz at an affordable price.
AF1, Dunks, Jordan, Airmax, & more!
www.exclusivekickz.com
[/font]

owww man....that's hot.

anyway, i'll take this time to practice pic posting. Here's my interp (assuming this works)....not as hot as alpha's but that wasn't the mission.

%20sneaksmcgee.jpg

aight..I quit...I can't get it to post. peace.

OOOOOOMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

:::::FAINTS::::::​

"You're like the beer Kane dropped in Menace... 40 and broke"- Freeway

dmxmj, I'm 27, and went to school for textile and industrial design at NC State...

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

Back
Top Bottom