Attn Graphic / Logo Designers.

I have a friend looking for graphic designers / logo makers. I would like to compile a list of online portfolios and contacts to pass along to him. You can be freelance. It can be a friend non NT. just want to shoot him the email by tonight. Will be a paid job. I will ck back later. Or information can be sent directly to my email address: tonedibiase@me.comInclude name URL contact info and prices if avalible. Thank you in advance.

Dont need a sample for free.

Just a port so he can see your work ....

I'll send that to him.

Where could a person with no experience go to learn, besides school.. are there any online websites that provide the tools for beginners interested in designing logo's ?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Where could a person with no experience go to learn, besides school.. are there any online websites that provide the tools for beginners interested in designing logo's ?

Books are a great resource for looking at logos. I think inspiration from other designers are more then anything you can get from what you can learn at school.

As far as designing a logo in general say in Adobe Illustrator, try just looking up stuff on Youtube. Most of it is just tracing with the pen tool but of course there is so much more then jus that. Also color theories and other such stuff are very important to the logo process. Again....check out some books on that stuff.

yprbullet......nice set of stuff there.

I just started doing logos for web pages and stuff, but my love is mostly icons (personal) and for up coming apps (Android). You can check out my deviantart page

raadius.deviantart.com

Back
Top Bottom