Attraction between races.

Are there any racist implications when a person states that they don't find Black girls attractive? He's White, if that matters.

He says that, no matter what, he won't find a dark-skinned girl attractive.

I'm Hispanic. I actually think Black woman are amazing. Not all of them but you get my drift

So you don't find black women attractive? It doesn't mean that its "racist", you just have a personal preference. I don't see race, ifshe bad then she has my attention.

i dont find black girls attractive but the malado/mixed ones (alicia keys type chick) are beautiful.

Sounds like the black athletes who always go for white women thread.

Lets not do this again and say we did.

Is it the same if you take one woman from every race, and find ONE unappealing to you? Would you bee deemed racist? Think about it caucasians, chinese,indians, brazilians, mexicans, and so on. If you are gonna apply it to one, apply it to all.

Are there any racist implications when a person states that they don't find white girls attractive? He's black, if that matters.

He says that, no matter what, he won't find a fair-skinned girls attractive.

Im black and puerto rican women are
pimp.gif

People have a preference and it tends to be among "their own," but when someone states something like the line above it makes me thinkthat it goes beyond just preference if you know what I'm saying. I won't go so far as to say it's racist, but it's not completely void of amore deeply-rooted racial bias. It's insincere to say you won't be attracted to someone who's darker-skinned or lighter-skinned, becausethere's a lot more to attraction than one's skin color.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

People have a preference and it tends to be among "their own," but when someone states something like the line above it makes me think that it goes beyond just preference if you know what I'm saying. I won't go so far as to say it's racist, but it's not completely void of a more deeply-rooted racial bias. It's insincere to say you won't be attracted to someone who's darker-skinned or lighter-skinned, because there's a lot more to attraction than one's skin color.

This.

Back
Top Bottom