Aubrey Plaza...

embarassed.gif

she's very cute but damn, does she do that super awkward %%+# on purpose? it's getting old

Originally Posted by sweetz12

she's very cute but damn, does she do that super awkward %%+# on purpose? it's getting old
I think she's like Michael Cera. Basically plays herself in her roles.

I don't know why but her awkwardness and dead pan humor make her like ten million times more attractive to me
laugh.gif
Really wanna find a girl like that.

She broke out of character a few times last night.  Instead of just having a stoneface after she said something crazy, she actually laughed or smiled.  I used to think it's how she is all the time because in past interviews she showed no emotion.
I love her though.  Looks like she got really skinny and didn't know her boobs were that small.  She was looking good in that short skirt, was waiting for a panty shot.

Originally Posted by shogun

She broke out of character a few times last night.  Instead of just having a stoneface after she said something crazy, she actually laughed or smiled.  I used to think it's how she is all the time because in past interviews she showed no emotion.
I love her though.  Looks like she got really skinny and didn't know her boobs were that small.  She was looking good in that short skirt, was waiting for a panty shot.

She is that awkward tho. I listened to her interview on #%@ and she has some issues.

This.
Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

She would look soooo much better if she had any kind of a rack.
That.

Shes like 27 though. 
eek.gif
...Hollywood don't play. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom