Audio: 50 Cent Talks Reckless About Everybody

probably trying to cause some controversy to generate more sales for his wack album

50 cent is wack as
86428g8.gif

i knew he was gonna talk crazy about i jay cuz jay deaded him on the i get money remix video, i was just wondering how long it would take

Originally Posted by jomitm

if there's anyone who's begging for approval...it's 50
smh.gif
Word all of a sudden he gets some money he thinks he needs to speak on any n everybody when he really please love me again I'll shhh on ya favrapper. You go down the list he's dissed more dudes in the shortest time period than anybody.

He sounds a tad tipsy, what he said bout marketing money n Def Jam is more of a diss to those releasing albums after AG, this dont mean issh to Jigga. Jiggagrimey if he does leave Def Jam tho. What he need to do is worry about his own artists sellin G-Unit is just as bad as Def Jam in the sales department when itcomes to other artists other than the big names.

What he said bout Diddy is more of a so what thing, issh is not disrespectful or funny and this NaS disrespect is gettin old he says the same things all thetime regarding NaS n Kelis.

smokin.gif

I dont even care anymore this dude is by flat out hilarious, dude had me on my neck.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

I dont even care anymore this dude is by flat out hilarious, dude had me on my neck.
yeah, the !!@# getting old, but he hella funny so it's all good.

that#!%*!% sold 500 thousand lbs of proactive cream
roll.gif

edit:

"that!@$%$! jay is ruthless man....
roll.gif
"

"yall in the meathouse...THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE!
roll.gif
"

roll.gif
roll.gif
50 is a CLOWN

I heard about that tape with kelis a while ago.. It is CONFIRMED
laugh.gif
and it took place while they were together

N nas cant control his*%@+*+$$
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i swear this dude bitter, you got millions and millions of dollars but yet u worry about others.

Doesn't sound like 50...but then it does..I wouldn't be surprised if it was fake or somethin

I wanna see Kelis get pounded out
laugh.gif

Fif had me rollin throughout the interview, he's probably right about Def Jam too.
roll.gif
"Daddy we've been wearing black and white for 2 years, G-Unit coats areworm.

roll.gif

Curtis was talking Crazy
eek.gif
Jokes though...

Going At Hov and Jada
indifferent.gif

My Body My Body!
roll.gif
roll.gif

G Unit Winter Coats
We don't care 50
roll.gif