AUDIO: J.R. Writer - Maxine [Max B Diss Pt. 2]

gay r writer mad nobody messing with him, the last video i saw of him he was looking bummy as hell

matter fact in the peak of his lil hype he was bragging about some bummy %!+ charger talkin bout "this the exclusive joint with 6 cup holders"

imma find that video lmao

I see Max struck a nerve w/ J.R.

Why he ain't dissing them _'s who doing a soul train line w/ his chain?

"GOT 'EM, GOT 'EM, GOT 'EM'

Originally Posted by dreClark

roll.gif

word

see what i mean fellas? once you lose your chain alot of the venom in raps dissapears....

i love JR writer, but the common consensus among fans after that display with his chain is "we dont believe you, you need more people" as far as hiscreditbility goes.....

he going hard at duke though, if max B takes the bait he's finished....JR writer will eat him alive.

Lyrically Max can't see JR.....but that wave. That Wave. THAT WAVE!!!
is probably too much to overcome.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Lyrically Max can't see JR.....but that wave. That Wave. THAT WAVE!!!
is probably too much to overcome.
Truer words have never been spoken.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Plus Max has a better chance to receive mainstream love especially seeing as how he responsible for Jimmy hits ("G's Up"). I see the commercialaudience accepting Max wayyyyy before J.R.

Originally Posted by DaRealNoreaga

lol� 1:15 a tv coming out the glove compartment? %%!@ is like $199.99 220 with tax

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i remember when he had did this.Around that time in every rhyme he would brag about the charger.thats how you KNOW Dipset peasants wasnt seeing notype of bread (40 cal, Hell Rell, Jr Writer etc...)

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

roll.gif

word

roll.gif

All dude said was they aint take the chain off my neck, but he in his apartment rockin a glass dookie rope chain from the middle of the mall

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

roll.gif

word

roll.gif

All dude said was they aint take the chain off my neck, but he in his apartment rockin a glass dookie rope chain from the middle of the mall

Eh not really. The charger was THE car to have when it came out.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

lol� 1:15 a tv coming out the glove compartment? %%!@ is like $199.99 220 with tax

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i remember when he had did this.Around that time in every rhyme he would brag about the charger.thats how you KNOW Dipset peasants wasnt seeing no type of bread (40 cal, Hell Rell, Jr Writer etc...)
are you aware that JR writer was among the first people with a charger? that car was THE car to have when it was gonna drop.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i remember when he had did this.Around that time in every rhyme he would brag about the charger.thats how you KNOW Dipset peasants wasnt seeing no type of bread (40 cal, Hell Rell, Jr Writer etc...)
are you aware that JR writer was among the first people with a charger? that car was THE car to have when it was gonna drop.
msrp was 21k
plus he rapped about it in every song, and thats besides the fact i know dudes in highschool at the time pushing chargers.

Max got a 750 which he barely if ever has rapped about

Back
Top Bottom