** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

can we not quote pics..you guys acting like its not on the same page or you never seen some 6s lol
I'm sayin'...

smh.gif

from goodwill and yes another larry johnson jersey

anyone have any info on the jordan jersey?

371188871.jpg

371188865.jpg

371188862.jpg

371188859.jpg

371188857.jpg

371188853.jpg

371188851.jpg

371188849.jpg

371188876.jpg

371188875.jpg

and i saw dwayne wade over the weekend

371188874.jpg

371188845.jpg

i need a red pair of those am1's.....got my blues.....now need reds........
smh.gif

yeah these are them... jordan 1 low "jetstreams"... to me these are a beautiful shoe i love them.
nike-air-jordan-i-1-velcro.jpg

Sneaksoy1- Thanks a lot man yeah i am one of few thatactually like these lol and i felt i got a STEAL on them
Daaznfella- To each there own. i realize that these are a bit different but thats what makes me like them.

Originally Posted by Diab0531

Daaznfella- To each there own. i realize that these are a bit different but thats what makes me like them.
as long as you like em, i mean imagine if they had laces?....thats all i'm sayin.....

got this tee signed by bun b at the htown sneaker summit it was bad #$%, oh and i almost sold my infared vi's to slim thug lol

oh i also picked up quagmires for 90

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Sinner, can get movin'! Its John Hughes second best movie of all time (Ferris #1).
co-sign! they better not even think about remaking either of those movies.......EVER....
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
The last time I watched Ferris was over 10 years ago... I might haveto dig around for that as well...
tongue.gif
I'm even tempted to go Blu-Rayon that (but prob won't)...
But The Breakfast Club was very enjoyable...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Sinner, can get movin'! Its John Hughes second best movie of all time (Ferris #1).
co-sign! they better not even think about remaking either of those movies.......EVER....
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
The last time I watched Ferris was over 10 years ago... I might have to dig around for that as well...
tongue.gif
I'm even tempted to go Blu-Ray on that (but prob won't)...
smokin.gif
You might also like Valley Girl- you'll see somebody very familiar there early in his career.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by SinnerP

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
The last time I watched Ferris was over 10 years ago... I might have to dig around for that as well...
tongue.gif
I'm even tempted to go Blu-Ray on that (but prob won't)...
smokin.gif
You might also like Valley Girl- you'll see somebody very familiar there early in his career.
A young Stanley Goodspeed
smokin.gif

By the way, Fred, they are remaking Valley Girl in the next year or so. I wonder who will replace Cage.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Diab0531

as long as you like em, i mean imagine if they had laces?....thats all i'm sayin.....

oh yeah i understand man... im not upset or anything lol and yeah i would definately like them more if they had laces but the velcro will suffice. haha

Back
Top Bottom