** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

dope huaraches cris
pimp.gif

a 3rd pair of these
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Here's my latest pick-up..a Brand new 2009 Chevy Impala LT
pimp.gif
Nice whip... Love the color,

White cars > _____________
Still mad I got the Mali in black and not white.

Dope Imp. That reminds me I gotta color match the mirrors on my joint.
pimp.gif

What up yall, not very often do i get something for my brand and put it on the pick up post but i was juiced to get these in yesterday. These are from My ELMcollab

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Nice Griffs. how much you pay for em off the bay?

Paid $150 shipped. Not too bad considering I have been wanting them since June and could not find a pair in my size for anything.

Originally Posted by button999

UPS Man brought me my 3rd DMP set yesterday, DS size 13

Bonus Pic: 2 DS DMP sets, both size 13. I have a 3rd set, worn both shoes a few times, may have to UN-DS one of these 2 sets soon.
Gaaahhh great pickup, 2 crispy sets in my size!
mad.gif
I wish Icould afford just one pack...

Nice pickups on the True Blue IIIs back there, I'm on the hunt for a pair but I think I may wait til next year when they drop stateside?

Originally Posted by lbj19

great stuff guys. my recent pick up:

and
Great pick ups, Ryan! Where'd you pick up those Lebron's? Been wanting those since they released back in '03
pimp.gif

Just a little note. The date on the inside of the tongue on the Jordan 7 DMP is possibly wrong because Jordan dropped 64 points on January 16,1993 not March 4, 1993.
dsc00742.jpg
[h3]Jordan's 64 Points Not Enough to Top Magic[/h3]
January 16, 1993
Chicago Stadium
Chicago, IL

Orlando Magic (16-15) - 128 pts
Chicago Bulls (25-11) - 124 pts

apparently, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3/4[/color]/87 was when MJ scored 61 points against [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the pistons[/color].

dsc04625.jpg

Aqua IIIs and some fresh retro XIIIs this month. Bit dissapointed with the aquas to be honest they dont feel as well made as the POPs. The Js are real nice butI have a feeling the sole is gonna go pinky the first wear!

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by SBvj426

Finally ... now for a black and silver pair

I like having a decent job

That box looks questionable. Can I see some more pics?
i refrain the right to comment. but i'll say this, dont disrespect me fam. i know what im doing here but how about you take pics of YOUR boxand then we can compare? also mention where you got YOURS okay?

i refrain the right to comment. but i'll say this, dont disrespect me fam. i know what im doing here but how about you take pics of YOUR box and then we can compare? also mention where you got YOURS okay?
How about we do? I'm just trying to help you out. My dude next door bought $380 fakes and he didn't want to listen to me that they werefake and to send them back. No he's stuck with them. Besides Ato Matsumoto's only go up to a size 11 not a 12 like your box says.

2w5koxj.jpg
vs
2dkctjc.jpg

11aef6p.jpg

i refrain the right to comment. but i'll say this, dont disrespect me fam. i know what im doing here but how about you take pics of YOUR box and then we can compare? also mention where you got YOURS okay?
How about we do? I'm just trying to help you out. My dude next door bought $380 fakes and he didn't want to listen to me that they were fake and to send them back. No he's stuck with them. Besides Ato Matsumoto's only go up to a size 11 not a 12 like your box says.
Where u cop your pair from and whats the size? Perhaps you have the 08 and i the 09 Oki Ni couldnt steer me wrong. besides, according to thewebsite you personally referred in the Ato tread they do in fact sell up to a 12 http://zozo.jp/shop/rowga...7&pno=1&rid=1011

Back
Top Bottom