** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

YO,
nice jewel's debby.
pimp.gif

I've spent $45 dollars the past few days on some Chamillionaire CD's to continue adding to my collection.
pimp.gif

Just picked up this MJ Magazine from Wal-Mart about 2 hours ago.
smh.gif
It was $9 bucks, I thought it was going to be like $3-$5 dollars.

And I also managed to buy some White T's, trying this brand out for the hell of it.
laugh.gif

Dope pick ups on those OG White/Red XII's and Concord XI's fam.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

And I also managed to buy some White T's, trying this brand out for the hell of it.
laugh.gif
those are the only white tshirts i buy. the comfort, fit and quality is great! i love them. good choice fam lmao

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

^Martnini are you in the U.S.?

Are you remedial? He said he got those at footlocker. Obviously, he lives overseas. TB III's will not be released in the states..You should know this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diab0531

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif
those are the only white tshirts i buy. the comfort, fit and quality is great! i love them. good choice fam lmao

Word? I'm wearing one right now, it's pretty comfortable. I might make these my regular White T's.
pimp.gif

^^^hakeem the dream!! dope poster.
a few pick ups this month

posted these in the hoop structure thread too

actually got these in july but i love em so thought id share

still waiting on my true blues. ill probably post once they come in

I got these last week; I'm in Taiwan so I just decided to cop these, the Chien-Ming Wang Air Max 1's..it came with an extra set of blue laces so I justswitched it to see what it'd look like.

dull typhoon day so didn't do much. Got the True Blue 3's on pre-order (and a relative helped me pick them up) but don't have it yet.
a5225ba4c3ade4a4c6f9bac075cd509277c3296.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom