** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Went a little crazy a couple days ago, but Eastbay with 50% cashback was hard to pass up (current bing.com promotion).
AM 09
54744002_l.jpg

AM 09
54744003_l.jpg

Air Total Max Uptempo
66724071_l.jpg

Frees

54746001_l.jpg

Kobe IV
44335012_l.jpg

All for $330 shipped. Pretty good in my opinon. Now just have to wait 60 days to get the other $330 back.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by john23friend85

Couldn't pass for $30 each.

Damn, $30 each. That ain't bad at all.
pimp.gif

Yep. We have them on sale in our store.
Dudes are def sleeping on those especially the bulls colorway.
Nice cop.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by darius3668

wow is it me or does it seem like everybody on nt always has money to blow. cant hate good job guys

granted theres dudes on NT with good jobs and work hard, but then there dudes that live at home with the 'rents, get allowances dont pay bills and soforth....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by darius3668

wow is it me or does it seem like everybody on nt always has money to blow. cant hate good job guys

granted theres dudes on NT with good jobs and work hard, but then there dudes that live at home with the 'rents, get allowances dont pay bills and so forth....
grin.gif
I'll admit it, my mom did decide to splurge for me on the clothes before school starts

Been awhile folks, picked these up today for the local shop, Select Footwear. Shout out to Manny...
dq51s6.jpg

my pickups, went to the houston premium outlet and got these

got these about a week ago for $90 ds but never took pics till now

Back
Top Bottom