AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

@memphissfinest:

Sick ++@ bike!!!

@everyone else:

thanx on the tat comments.
THANKS HOMIE! I COULDN'T HELP IT AND TOOK IT FOR A QUICK SPIN AROUND THE BLOCK YESTERDAY. CAN'T WAIT TO GRAB MY HELMET THIS WEEK SO I CAN CRUISE AROUND ON THE MAJOR ROADS. NICE CHARCOALS! DID YOU PUT MY 10.5 IN THE MAIL? THANKS FOR THE HOOKUP ON THOSE BY THE WAY.

@memphissfinest:

Sick ++@ bike!!!

@everyone else:

THANKS HOMIE! I COULDN'T HELP IT AND TOOK IT FOR A QUICK SPIN AROUND THE BLOCK YESTERDAY. CAN'T WAIT TO GRAB MY HELMET THIS WEEK SO I CAN CRUISE AROUND ON THE MAJOR ROADS. NICE CHARCOALS! DID YOU PUT MY 10.5 IN THE MAIL? THANKS FOR THE HOOKUP ON THOSE BY THE WAY.

crazy crazy p/ups crazy358.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

@memphissfinest:

Sick ++@ bike!!!

@everyone else:

yea, i gotta grab 1 next year!! No 250 tho(insider) LMAO!!!! and No prob, 10.5's will b on ur doorstep soon.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

@memphissfinest:

Sick ++@ bike!!!

@everyone else:

yea, i gotta grab 1 next year!! No 250 tho(insider) LMAO!!!! and No prob, 10.5's will b on ur doorstep soon.

went in mostly for the fam on this one. powder 9s for me & lil CCK (altho he won't be able to fit them for a while), grape fusion 5s and vred 6s for the youngest step daughter, oreos for the oldest, neon 24/7s for wifey and purp 24/7s for her sister.

2po7ho6.jpg

went in mostly for the fam on this one. powder 9s for me & lil CCK (altho he won't be able to fit them for a while), grape fusion 5s and vred 6s for the youngest step daughter, oreos for the oldest, neon 24/7s for wifey and purp 24/7s for her sister.

2po7ho6.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

copped 1 more vintage black/red bulls new era to add to the collection
(they all fit me)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sir I hate you for all these Bulls fitteds you're always picking up.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

copped 1 more vintage black/red bulls new era to add to the collection
(they all fit me)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sir I hate you for all these Bulls fitteds you're always picking up.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Sk8thegr8: info on where you copped the grey/white AF1 Hi's. Is it GR, 'cuz I haven't seen 'em at the local retailers. Thanks mang!
copped from proper in Long Beach. PYS.com has them too. (sz 11, 15)

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Sk8thegr8: info on where you copped the grey/white AF1 Hi's. Is it GR, 'cuz I haven't seen 'em at the local retailers. Thanks mang!
copped from proper in Long Beach. PYS.com has them too. (sz 11, 15)

Back
Top Bottom