August 2016 pickup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea I got 12706 and was four spots away from getting eliminated. That game was a headache, got the high score in my first hour on desktop and couldn't replicate it on my phone since :lol:

Yeah I definitely could have used a nice desktop lol and a few more hours of play and I probably could have gotten over 10k..

I stopped after the first hour and like a 7.6k high score because my laptop was lagging so bad smh

Hope you get them!

Yeah I definitely could have used a nice desktop lol and a few more hours of play and I probably could have gotten over 10k..

I stopped after the first hour and like a 7.6k high score because my laptop was lagging so bad smh

Hope you get them!
yea man was actually on my laptop, just called it desktop :lol:

And yea in the last day people started beasting so you would've needed a score of 12695 or something like that to be on the board

View media item 2146144
Had to exchange the Olympic shirts I bought for bigger size (thanks athletic cut). And was in jersey. Bergen mall was actually open early. Got shirts and walked to hash. $150 out the door five minutes before open. Only size I saw. Impulse buy of course. (And wore them out like a 6 yr old)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom