August 2017 PICKUP THREAD NO PICTURE QUOTING YOU KNOW THE RULES AND HOW WE DO!

IMG_6257.JPG

Thanks man and yea Im a big fan of bapes stuff, this camo is extra fire to me though
It is definitely one of the best IMO.
I have like 5 hoodies, 2 crews, 2 tees, a pair of Milo "fruit camo", I guess you call it, shorts that I love and 2 pair of Reebok collabs but that's it.

It is definitely one of the best IMO.
I have like 5 hoodies, 2 crews, 2 tees, a pair of Milo "fruit camo", I guess you call it, shorts that I love and 2 pair of Reebok collabs but that's it.
That's kinda a lot of pieces considering you don't like bape that much lol. I have a bunch of shirts and shorts and I think 4 hoodies

That's kinda a lot of pieces considering you don't like bape that much lol. I have a bunch of shirts and shorts and I think 4 hoodies
I never really thought about it until I said that but I guess I have accumulated a bit since last year. lol
I guess I meant I don't know a lot about their different styles or keep up on releases. I'll just pick something up if I come across a piece that catches my eye and isn't crazy expensive.

I never really thought about it until I said that but I guess I have accumulated a bit since last year. lol
I guess I meant I don't know a lot about their different styles or keep up on releases. I'll just pick something up if I come across a piece that catches my eye and isn't crazy expensive.
lol that's cool, just buy what you like and keep it pushing

$10 each at PacSun (3 for $30 rack, grabbed a tee to make it work.) Couldn't believe it. :nthat:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 18.jpg
    FullSizeRender 18.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
I had to talk myself out of buying those a couple of days ago. I like the lateral side of the left shoe but they go downhill considerably from there IMO.

Questions are the only Iversons that seem to get any hype nowadays, but a clean pair of Reeboks for its age.

The 4s got love pretty much every time they brought them back out. The 1s got some love but they butchered the colors. ?, 4 and 5 are his biggest shoes.

Back
Top Bottom