August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

They trying to get the mass to buy that book. Along with watching that documentary.

Money, Money, Money

"Congratulations Will Smith." :rofl:

Talking like that ***** is an acquaintance she lost touch with years ago.

I did. I’m talking about the engagement.

25,000 likes….for the fake,

Vs

77 likes for the truth

That’s alarming.

Of course the first thing that gets posted will have the most engagement. Similar to click bait headline or false accusations/rumors.

Certainly not a generational thing since it's always been a thing. It's not that deep. Especially considering the topic/content.

**** seems scripted. Either that, or he saw the smallest person he could get at after months of getting clowned online and decided to go at Chris.

It’s real. He apologized to everyone and the academy but Chris. Probably why they censor it at the end when Will start his outburst.

It’s real. He apologized to everyone and the academy but Chris. Probably why they censor it at the end when Will start his outburst.

Chris leaned forward before Will got up there as if he's waiting to be slapped. It seems staged. Then will did his acting voice "keep my wife name out of your mouth". Probably asked Chris to let him do that, it creates good buzz for the award show, Will looks like a tough guy, Chris Rock gets to be a jester and everyone will want to know about the moment and he will turn it into a comedy special. They will "reunite" with a picture post on IG.

tomdiginson tomdiginson

Possibly he was expecting Will to say something instead of smacking him 😂, but the reaction of annoyance and disgust of Jada’s face seems real when he made the joke. Plus ABC censor Will’s outburst.

It's scripted, to go along with winning the Oscar for playing a crazy black man fiercely protective of his family. He literally gave us that outline in his acceptance speech.

-foe

Jada cooking up a year's worth of Red Table Talk content - gonna throw Big Willie under the bus for not checking his emotions, etc...

54FDBF16-9A6E-414F-B5FC-1DF0223BEDF8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom