August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Will said in his book he saw his mom get abused. experiencing that either leads you to become an abuser or the one being abused. Based on his own accounts it seems like seeing his mom be abused made him codependent to avoid being the abuser.

Will said in his book he saw his mom get abused. experiencing that either leads you to become an abuser or the one being abused. Based on his own accounts it seems like seeing his mom be abused made him codependent to avoid being the abuser.
He wanted to be the opposite of his father. I think Will goes out his way to be nonthreatening nice to everybody especially with women and as we know when you too nice to females they take advantage of it. His first wife cheated on him too.

How to be a player :pimp:

1697468765184.jpeg

Top 5 all time in the DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican fantasy draft.

Yes all time.

First of all, stop acting like him being gay is some kind of negative or I'm framing it as a negative. There's nothing wrong with that. What something is wrong with is continuing to parade yourself around as a straight man, assaulting other men over your fake wife. I used to be the same way, tho. I didn't want to see it, but recently its the only thing that makes sense. I mean, why would a man do this to themselves? Also, you should talk to older black women about it. My mom says she BEEN suspected he was gay. One of my coworkers says she's NEVER seen him as a straight man. I believe the most logical explanation is the most likely explanation. It all adds up to me. Tbh, I'd rather him be gay than the super sayian simp he looking like now.
To answer your question, because, as I've already said, I'd rather him come on out and live his truth than look like he looking now.

IMG_4653.jpeg

I need to break it down again, bro?

Nah I’m good.

I’ll never understand your logic.

If he comes out tomorrow your logic will still be pure ignorance to me.

You’re straight up assuming this man’s sexuality off a few clips on YouTube.

That’s WILD to me.

And the fact that you’re consumed with convincing us is even wilder.

Nah I’m good.

That’s WILD to me.

Bruh where you get YouTube from? :lol: Show me where I posted anything from YouTube. Like this whole thread isn’t full of conjecture based on internet articles, on top of that. The funny thing is I’m doing the same thing everyone else doing but because my conclusion makes YOU uncomfortable, its weird…no, my I’M weird. I showed all the work to how I came to the conclusion. If I would’ve said Will is from the 3rd ring of Saturn, you would’ve just kept it moving, but not this. All yall dudes got is emotional responses and passive aggressive attacks. Thats how I know part of you knows. You just don’t want to accept it….for some reason. Start treating him being gay a bad thing and its so much easier see.

Nah I’m good.

That’s WILD to me.

I don't think it's fair to characterize someone's participation in a conversation as being "consumed with convincing us". He's digging in, just like folks on the other side. And I'm here for the entertainment.

I don't think it's fair to characterize someone's participation in a conversation as being "consumed with convincing us". He's digging in, just like folks on the other side. And I'm here for the entertainment.

Digging in on what and for what!?

I’m not digging in on Wills sexuality.

I have no idea, no I interest on what that man does with his ****.

I find it weird some people do

Back
Top Bottom