August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Crazy that she went from loving Pac to becoming Pac.
ADVERTISEMENT​

Are people allowed to make this joke now? Because before it was disrespectful and insensitive to joke about this since she had alopecia. Hard to keep up with the rules these days.

ADVERTISEMENT​

Are people allowed to make this joke now? Because before it was disrespectful and insensitive to joke about this since she had alopecia. Hard to keep up with the rules these days.

you can make jokes but it has always depended on if you could get away with those jokes

But just 5 months ago making jokes about her bald head weren't allowed. That has changed already that quickly?

it was always “allowed”, it’s just if you can get away with it.. as I said

i know it was a while ago, but most fights from preschool were ya mama jokes being said to the wrong one(s)

just like white people with the N word, it’s the situations that dictate the consequences

ADVERTISEMENT​

She’s doubling down on her “how can I be more man than my husband” so I am okay with my words.

Plus, I know how to fight. Will can swing on me if he wishes.

Apparently he caught her with mark Anthony in their crib lost his mind and beat her to a pulp and she been holding it over him ever since

ADVERTISEMENT​

“Gangstas do what they want, suckas do what they can”

For example, people been making jokes about Stevie Wonder’s eyesight for DECADES. People have been talking about Seals skin, for decades. She’s not above that. Nobody ever really has asked Stevie or Seal about how they feel about being ridiculed for their conditions. LeBron literally just made a Stevie Wonder joke the other day.

Don’t nobody gaf about her having no damn alopecia.

“Gangstas do what they want, suckas do what they can”

For example, people been making jokes about Stevie Wonder’s eyesight for DECADES. People have been talking about Seals skin, for decades. She’s not above that. Nobody ever really has asked Stevie or Seal about how they feel about being ridiculed for their conditions. LeBron literally just made a Stevie Wonder joke the other day.

Don’t nobody gaf about her having no damn alopecia.

the shhh was in poor taste.. but ain’t no one “canceling” Chris rock over it

he just f’d with the wrong ones on that night

but ain’t nothing new about jokes in poor taste OR getting away with it OR suffering consequences for it

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240115-154828_Instagram~4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom