AUGUST WDYWT 2022

8B389B4C-083C-41A8-98B1-E8EA62ACA0B8.jpeg
72651940-D278-4770-A6AE-FC3A86A92B44.jpeg
D5689D9F-84AC-484D-A757-112F6FE97025.jpeg

I finally wore this jersey I've had since 2020 for the first time ever yesterday since I got the recently released Jordan V Concord to wear with it.

It's funny that I'm a dumbass hypocrite regarding this Raptors jersey because I disparaged the hell out of it from the '90s to 2000s. I even said the design was a "kid's jersey". But it's ironic I relented and ended getting both colors in 2020.

I wore these Concord V yesterday. And I rarely wear shoes shortly after the release date. I can't remember the last time I wore shoes three days after getting them.

It sure as hell was a damn good feeling being the only MF wearing these V outside yesterday. Nice to see that no one else wore them wherever I went to yesterday.

These are the perfect shoes to wear with this jersey. Sorry about the reflective effect on the tongue that's standard with the V if it's distracting with this picture.
IMG_6380.JPG

Good thing I got a closeup photo of these so they're more visible on my feet this way due to the default reflective nature of the tongue.
IMG_6382.JPG

Ahhh that may very well be the reason. The Endorphin Pro line is Saucony’s A1 running/racing line, so they have a full carbon fiber plate. If you haven’t experienced any of those, your body might be adjusting. Maybe trying the Speed (Nylon Plated) will provide a smoother transition since it’s more flexible than the Pro?

IMO, the Endorphin Pro line isn’t as aggressive as Nike’s AlphaFly/VaporFly or ASICS’ Metaspeed line, so I like to wear them casually. When I do, I find myself wanting to run LOL

That Campfire cw is :emoji_fire: btw! That cw is undoubtedly my favorite. I had to double up!

I love that they make Campfire in everything! :lol:

Thank you for the info. That makes a lot of sense. I was looking at the Speed too. Maybe I went too extreme with the jump straight to the Pro.
What do you think about the new Tempus?

I love that they make Campfire in everything! :lol:

Thank you for the info. That makes a lot of sense. I was looking at the Speed too. Maybe I went too extreme with the jump straight to the Pro.
What do you think about the new Tempus?

The Endorphin Speed line is Saucony’s “all around” model for me. I can run a variety of paces in them, use them for strength training, work and wear them casually. Plus, the colorways for them are A1. This is coming from someone who was STRICTLY and EXCLUSIVELY wearing/running Nike just a couple of years ago. The Endorphin line has made me such a big fan that I started to look at their lifestyle models as well!

I haven’t tried the Tempus yet. However, I’m really looking forward to the Speed 3s!

The Endorphin Speed line is Saucony’s “all around” model for me. I can run a variety of paces in them, use them for strength training, work and wear them casually. Plus, the colorways for them are A1. This is coming from someone who was STRICTLY and EXCLUSIVELY wearing/running Nike just a couple of years ago. The Endorphin line has made me such a big fan that I started to look at their lifestyle models as well!

I haven’t tried the Tempus yet. However, I’m really looking forward to the Speed 3s!

Speed 3s look super nice!! I might have to try to return my Pros for them...

Definitely get some of the lifestyle models. I love my Grid Azuras. I still want a pair of the veg tanned Shadows too. I just got a pair of the 3D Grid Hurricanes. I've tried them on and they feel great!

Back
Top Bottom