Aunt Viv Blasts Will vol. No reunion for you!

Originally Posted by Cuffy

She been a freak she was tryna get the **** from Jamie on that episode of the Jamie Foxx show

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw that D. Wade picture and was like, what's the point?
30t6p3b.gif

Then I scrolled down and read the caption and was like,
eek.gif
!
laugh.gif

Wade in the water!

laugh.gif
General forum >>>> ______

But I agree with most of you. The 1st Aunt Viv was a MUCH better character than her replacement. Seemed like the 2nd Aunt Viv was just around to take care of Nicky.

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Guys lets not forget aunt viv #1 was a dancer...and had that tight body
devil.gif

I swear I saw a gif from that scene.

didnt think she could move like that.

I'm sorry but when I watched this show it was for the laughs, the entertainment. Not for it's "blackness" and how did the show lose it's meaning and character after she left? What was the meaning if she was such an integral part to the show? I mean the show obviously didn't have much of it then if it was solely depended on her.

Yall can think the show went downhill after she left, that's just opinion some of yall taking this overboard.

The pic was just Will getting some of the cast back together not some big reunion event or show. As far as the quotes, she just seems hurt and bitter. She had the stronger personality of the Aunt Vivs but I was never really interested in her character to be honest but if this is about dudes wanting/needing a strong black mother figure on the show, yall can miss me on that.

Also what is this talk of Will Smith being treated like a deity on this site? Never noticed that either. Seems more like misplaced projection of how the media treats him not NT.
Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Guys lets not forget aunt viv #1 was a dancer...and had that tight body
devil.gif

I swear I saw a gif from that scene.

didnt think she could move like that.

laugh.gif
It's a Didn't read gif.

^^^Not surprised about what Carlton had said, she seemed like the type to randomly go off on people

I will say the second aunt viv was bland and watered . The first had swagger,the it factor and was most importantly equal to Phil. She was a dope actress and played the role well.The second viv was far less interesting and sexy.The first Aunt Viv was going to dances with uncle phil had way wittier dialogue and meshed better

someone please embed for me.

i spit my drink out first time i saw this scene.
roll.gif
tatyana ali was startin to look good around season 5 and 6 too.

the firing of the first aunt viv was necessary. i think the cast had some of the greatest chemistry we've ever seen. you could tell they enjoyed working with eachother. if they prolonged that cancer (first aunt viv) who knows the direction the show would have went. im down for a reunion special,  even if it's just a lighthearted sit down discussing the show and favorite moments whatever.

my favorite show of all time, ill watch any episode, any day.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

"I was a dark-skinned, African-American mother, and Will used to tell the you're-so-black jokes to the audience before the show, and at one point, I came out and stopped him, and the audience went 'Woooo,'" she remembered. "He didn't understand how unbelievably disrespectful that was to women like me... 'Yo mama's so black, when she looks at her shoes, she thinks she's looking in the mirror. Ha, ha!'"

Sorry  but 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

OG Aunt Viv >>>>>> Light skinned Aunt Viv

Og Aunt Viv was a real black woman, like my momma. I could relate to her more. Light skinned Aunt Viv just didn't have the same presence. It seem like if Uncle Phil went of and called light skinned Aunt Viv a B, she would've ran upstairs crying, while OG Aunt Viv, on the other hand, would've moved some furniture.

Uhhhh, all y'all DO remember the fact that Aunt Viv #2 LEFT Uncle Phil when he announced he was running for office against her wishes, right? Not sure what all this "Aunt Viv #2 was weak" talk is.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Uhhhh, all y'all DO remember the fact that Aunt Viv #2 LEFT Uncle Phil when he announced he was running for office against her wishes, right? Not sure what all this "Aunt Viv #2 was weak" talk is.

Peace,
J

She left? Like, ran away?

Back
Top Bottom