Austin JObs????

man there is tons of places hiring, you just gotta go out and find them. alot of friends and myslef included have found jubs by just asking at places. nowherehave i seem like help wanted signs in austin. just ask, people are REALLY friendly here.

if your a UT student check hire a longhorn, basically give out jobs. if not let me know and ill look some stuff up for you

^ive gone to gnc,heb,o'reilys,autozone,blockbuster,pizza hut,and to most stores in the malls and nobody is hiring.im goin to acc right now i tried to getinto ut but my gpa dropped last semester real bad and i didnt get accepted because of it.if you could help out with any job i would really appreciate it

Originally Posted by 73vdub

I saw that Home depot was hiring over on Brodie Ln. last weekend
I used to work there as a Lot Loader, tell them gilbert e. recommended you. (if they still remember me)
tired.gif

^man home depot screwed me over .i hate them.

i went for my second interview and went to take my drug test and everything and a few days later they called me and asked me why didnt i tell them i hadanother interview with the home depot on Woodward St. i told them i needed 2jobs and so she told me if i wanted the brodie ln job i needed to call the woodwardhome depot and cancel my 2nd interview with them because you cant work at 2 home deopts.so i called the woodward home depot and told them i got a job already.icall back the brodie ln home depot to tell them i already called and cancelled the interview and she tells me that they decided to hire someone else!!! that%@*@* made me cancel my other interview so now i dont have a job.
Screw Home Depot

^some guy lookin lady named anne,and then my second interview was with susan and john.im still pissed off about this,ima see if i can take some legalaction,real talk.

^I got me a lawyer and im suing the Sunset Valley Home Depot on brodie ln. man they messed with the wrong dude.

lol, i know all of them. lol...sucks man, but hopefully you get something out of it...

my stepdad called all kinds of different people and is forcing the manager to get me a job somewhere.the manager told my stepdad he will give me a call ina fewdays to tell me where he got me a job at.

Back
Top Bottom