Austin Rivers has game

This dude has a nice game and his step back is crucial. I hate duke but will gladly watch their games next season,
hopefully they have Irving and Curry still there. Do yall think he can get to the league and do something?

This dude has a nice game and his step back is crucial. I hate duke but will gladly watch their games next season,
hopefully they have Irving and Curry still there. Do yall think he can get to the league and do something?

He ccan score in every way, but...

Here is the reality about Austin Rivers; nobody knows how good Austin is more than Austin and he let's you know it all the time, he's 17 and plays with a superstar mentality, glares at his teammates, gets annoyed, and pouts if he doesn't have the ball, poor shot selection at times. He is not a point guard  in any way shape or form, in fact im almost certain he is not fun at all to play with. He doens't seem to be terribly interested in playing defense besides getting steals....

I can't wait to watch him play but I'm always weary about guys who are high volume shooters and contribute little else because they usually don't win games.

Here is the reality about Austin Rivers; nobody knows how good Austin is more than Austin and he let's you know it all the time, he's 17 and plays with a superstar mentality, glares at his teammates, gets annoyed, and pouts if he doesn't have the ball, poor shot selection at times. He is not a point guard  in any way shape or form, in fact im almost certain he is not fun at all to play with. He doens't seem to be terribly interested in playing defense besides getting steals....

I can't wait to watch him play but I'm always weary about guys who are high volume shooters and contribute little else because they usually don't win games.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

eek.gif
wow probably the only 100% no non-sense, gibber-jabber statement, insightful/knowledgeable comment I have ever seen you post
laugh.gif

I cannot agree with you anymore, you are absolutely right in what you just said.

Edit: No sarcasm 

eek.gif
wow probably the only 100% no non-sense, gibber-jabber statement, insightful/knowledgeable comment I have ever seen you post
laugh.gif

I cannot agree with you anymore, you are absolutely right in what you just said.

Edit: No sarcasm 

Being a Duke fan I'm stoked that we have him. The question is where will K play him. I think we go small and have him play the 2 with Cook prolly at the 1, and Curry at the 3.

The kid is super talented, but his shot selection is at times very poor. Needs to play better d, but I think the ability is there and K will get that out of him.

Being a Duke fan I'm stoked that we have him. The question is where will K play him. I think we go small and have him play the 2 with Cook prolly at the 1, and Curry at the 3.

The kid is super talented, but his shot selection is at times very poor. Needs to play better d, but I think the ability is there and K will get that out of him.

he's good, but i feel like all you have to do is stop him from going right and make him go left and force a bad shot or pass
he has a nasty shot tho....but not nba material as of now

he's good, but i feel like all you have to do is stop him from going right and make him go left and force a bad shot or pass
he has a nasty shot tho....but not nba material as of now

Dead on analysis.  I've watch a couple games of his, and he definitely flaunts his NBA pedigree.  Maybe he'll get a reality check at the next level, because that doesn't mean +%%* to the other D1 players.

I still can't believe you're not white though.

Dead on analysis.  I've watch a couple games of his, and he definitely flaunts his NBA pedigree.  Maybe he'll get a reality check at the next level, because that doesn't mean +%%* to the other D1 players.

I still can't believe you're not white though.

bingo.

bingo.

... Well ummmm... Nothing more to say here.
laugh.gif

Honestly.

... Well ummmm... Nothing more to say here.
laugh.gif

Honestly.

OKB nailed it, has the swag of a spoiled, stuck-up rich kid...Which i guess is true and makes sense why he's going to Duke.

OKB nailed it, has the swag of a spoiled, stuck-up rich kid...Which i guess is true and makes sense why he's going to Duke.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Coach K WILL make him play D.

Well, if there is no defensive effort out of him, there will be a spot for him on the bench...guaranteed.  Coach K will not accept it.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Coach K WILL make him play D.

Well, if there is no defensive effort out of him, there will be a spot for him on the bench...guaranteed.  Coach K will not accept it.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

So why'd Kyrie Go To Duke Again?!?!?!!?!

Back
Top Bottom