Authentic College Jerseys.

F79FB24E-FE33-4E9B-9F36-EAC16E46C4E4.jpeg

16E47AF1-4490-443F-AEEE-2FA21AD821D2.jpeg
P
2883653E-C1EA-4CC8-8E6B-072384B8E5AD.jpeg

Am I the only one who prefers to buy from retailers vs EBay and other places?

It's tough . Ebay and other places have a lot of fakes and dingy looking stuff, but Mitchell n Ness and hardwood whatever sometimes cost as much or more and are replicas

It's tough . Ebay and other places have a lot of fakes and dingy looking stuff, but Mitchell n Ness and hardwood whatever sometimes cost as much or more and are replicas
I like to try to avoid fakes. Also I have bought stuff a lot of times that has arrived dirty or damaged. So I do like to buy from retailers more

Talk about a loophole. Once a player leaves the University they should get some cut of jersey sales.

Talk about a loophole. Once a player leaves the University they should get some cut of jersey sales.
I'm pretty sure the new college jerseys made are only done in agreement with the actual player they are producing - AKA the M&N Iverson GTown jerseys coming out.

Nike ain't making Georgetown Iverson jerseys right now.

I wish they released the UNC Digital Camo jerseys from when they played MSU on the deck of the aircraft carrier.

I highly suggest anyone looking for jerseys check out the Players Trunk site. You can find game work jersey and shorts. Pretty awesome site that I’ve used.

Back
Top Bottom