Authentic jordan resellers

I dont know if the the right section to post his in but what are some good sites to buy authentic jordans online? i know about flightclub I've ordered about 3 pair jordans from them in the past. I heard about kixify but idk..they look a bit sketchy to me

GOAT, I like it... it gives pics, and you can try to negotiate price or buy used.

StockX seems legit. l bought a couple pairs from them, but their business practices are shady AF IMO. I would buy from them again however, they wouldn't be my first choice. Here's a link https://niketalk.com/threads/has-anyone-else-been-using-stockx.644042/ decide for yourself, the back half of the thread is where the shenanigans start.

Stadium Goods ( just bought 2 pairs from them and they look good) the first time I ordered the 11 i.e cobalt, and they sent me red 2 retro lows, they quickly fixed it no hassle at all.

And of course Flight Club.l but prices are :ohwell:

I've bought from all places, and been satisfied with merchandise legit wise. GOAT and StockX have the cheapest prices though.

Edit: Sneaker Summit https://sneakersummit.com/shop/ has a huge in store selection, they're based in Houston (I've been in store) that all look legit. I've just never bought from them.

Never dealt with Kixify maybe someone else here could help on that one.

Last edited:
I dont know if the the right section to post his in but what are some good sites to buy authentic jordans online? i know about flightclub I've ordered about 3 pair jordans from them in the past. I heard about kixify but idk..they look a bit sketchy to me
Try Grailed. 100 percent authentic or money back

GOAT and StockX the best options IMO

Grailed with no middle man you better off buying from eBay for AJ's

Yeah GOAT is my go to site, but based off what Ive heard StockX is a viable option, and I also do eBay as well because you can find phenomenal deals sometimes and youre protected by buyer insurance.

Back
Top Bottom