Authentic/Legit Jordan Website List

dizzle510

Don't know what size you need but I got the black XIV's in a size 11 DS. There not on the site because technically they are mine...But I'm not too attached you can email me throught the site if your interested...Thanks

www.allthingsjordan.com

Does anyone know if cankicks.com is legit??????????

I know they are variants but i need some shoes to give to my friend ????????He don't care if they are real or fake he just wants to show off.

I dunno dude^. I just dont think this is the right type of place to post that though :\
ohwell.gif

The varient game is one word: ILLEGAL. buy at your own risk, but preferabbly dont buy at all.
Got Any Other Jordans Size 13 or 13.5...Holla!​

i kno that can kicks is fake... umm.. forgot wat else..

if it has the rules stating like, if your affiliated to blah blah blah.. theyre fake ...

stunnedblackstar:

They are legit. I won some dirty denim dunks off ebay. Transaction was smooth and shipping prompt
"From those who have much to give, much is demanded"

^Thats messed up man.

Some authentic sellers can't handle the business side (shipping, payment). But the varient dudes can get their orders out fast. |I
tired.gif

They are very, very, fake. Do not even look at them.

yea, i wanna kno if Uptempair has changed their ways. anyone bought anything from em recently? i plan on makin a big purchase, so please help me out. thanks.
"Now I could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem
Or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams
I use it as my gas, so they say that I'm gassed
But without it I'd be last, so I ought to laugh..."
- Kanye West​

is footsoldiers from ebay legit??

he has a high fb rate but now-a-days anyone can sell fakes

let me know
thanks

Back
Top Bottom