Auto loan question

I got approved for a 10k loan from my bank.. can I still get a car for 15k if I pay the other 5k??

I got approved for a 10k loan from my bank.. can I still get a car for 15k if I pay the other 5k??

I don't see why not. Only thing is you will have to pay back the interest.

What car if I may ask?

What car if I may ask?

You've already got 5k saved. Unless you need a new car bad, I'd hold off and try to save another 5k. With 10k cash, you should be able to drive off the lot with a car in the 11-13k range and not have to worry about any payments or interest.

You've already got 5k saved. Unless you need a new car bad, I'd hold off and try to save another 5k. With 10k cash, you should be able to drive off the lot with a car in the 11-13k range and not have to worry about any payments or interest.

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

Yes you can. Hopefully your not going to have a high interest rate?

not much credit so im paying 9% apr, need a car though.. air force im getting stationed in las vegas, want a car to get around and drive home to cali everynow and then holidays and !$+$

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

Yes you can. Hopefully your not going to have a high interest rate?

not much credit so im paying 9% apr, need a car though.. air force im getting stationed in las vegas, want a car to get around and drive home to cali everynow and then holidays and !$+$

Originally Posted by 365k

What car if I may ask?

acura tsx

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

i got 3k saved and it would take a lil while to save with me moving

Originally Posted by 365k

What car if I may ask?

acura tsx

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

i got 3k saved and it would take a lil while to save with me moving

Back
Top Bottom