Average age of Jordan Collector?

I'm 28 and bought my 1st pair of J's in 1996(OG Jordan XIII White/Red) in my Soph year in HS. . Started collecting hard core when the ConcordXI's were retroed in 2000. I've bought over 200+ Jordans since 2000 but have down sized to 60+ as ive gotten older and ran out of space at myCondo.

about 2 months shy of 22
grin.gif

31 and you're never to old for sneakers. my dad wears white/blue 9 lows and lebron af1 supreme's when he's not at work.

15.. I think 9 DS pairs. The rest I just rock. Save for two weeks. Make a big purchase.. Anyone got some Columbias??? I've been "collectin" for 3months. A lot of my friends by jays. Just the team stuff... I asked my friend what he got and he said I don't know, they were Jordans so I got them. Im ina smaller school so I when I bust out a new pair I bust heads everywhere... Tons of people wearin jays now for no reason.. Out of 700 kids 31 came to schoolthe first day in Flight 23's.. THats whats wrong with people these days. Only I rock retros.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I've been collecting since 2004 when I was 14 because that's when my foot stopped growing. I'm 18 now and have somewhere between 75-100 pairs.

How?? I mean dont you have anything to pay for?? Or parents hook you up with the car, college, stuff like that...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CDUNK

It seems as if everywhere I look, it's mostly younger kids rockin J's. I feel like a dinosaur now at age 26. And yes, when it's just mostly younger kids rockin J's, and I wear them, it's not a good look for me, as it makes me look younger than I like. Yes, I do care about what people think about me. So anyways, post your age!

Lol, I'm bout to be 33 man and I feel you, but to be honest, most of the time it's the younger cats tryin' to peep at what I got on. I'm notsayin' I got nothin' but fire in my closet, but all young cats in my area is on the Fusion tip, where as I nuthin' but OG, retro, and numberedJordans.

26 been on and off for about 10 years now collecting, I would say I have 50 good pairs of Jordan that are in 9 (from 1-10) condition

I'm 38 and have been collecting shoes since I was in H.S. I really started collecting Jordans two years ago....have about 200 pairs of shoes, which about150 of them are Jordans!

19 years young right now but started seriously gettin on it say 2.5 years ago (16 like)...im at like 60 pairs, but I feel any age where you understandwhat's going on is legit.

I started when i was able to work so since about 17 or 18 im 21 now got about 60 plus 1 pair of fusions the rest restros

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- I'm 17 years old.

- Been in the game since 2000.

- 110 pairs in total.

eek.gif
You must have some very nice, generous parents.

But I'm 21 and have been collecting since 2003 (almost six years)

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- I'm 17 years old.

- Been in the game since 2000.

- 110 pairs in total.

eek.gif
You must have some very nice, generous parents.

But I'm 21 and have been collecting since 2003 (almost six years)
My father gave me about 50 pairs because he quit the game... "Lost interest"

Out of all of my sneakers, my parents bought like three of them for me. Everything else I worked for, mow lawns, baby sat, did other people homework, and noteating school lunch to save money for new releases.

Edit: I didn't work for the school allowances. I'll admit that.

Back
Top Bottom