Average age of Jordan Collector?

Ducktales on rafool, i changed tires for 2 years and there is no way in hell that you could change tires at age 9. sorry dawg, but a 1st or 2nd grader doesnthave the ability to do that.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Spradley

IM ONLY 15, AND I GOT 28 PAIR
grin.gif
At 15 I had 150 pairs kid.
grin.gif

Too bad none of them will fit you 5 years later.

I dont collect i wear shoes.
nerd.gif

I am 18 and i remember watching Jordan win those chamoinships. My first pair was the 12's and to be honest for some wierd reason back in the day, scottypippen was my favorite player. But then i realized jordan was way better.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

Ducktales on rafool, i changed tires for 2 years and there is no way in hell that you could change tires at age 9. sorry dawg, but a 1st or 2nd grader doesnt have the ability to do that.
Was your uncle the owner of the shop? I did more things then just change tires. I could argue this with you all day but I'm not. Bottom lineis, call ducktales on me all you want because I could care less what someone that I probably will never meet in my life thinks. People that know me in reallife know it's true and that's all I care. By the way you remind me of someone, maybe because of the sn but you remind me a lot of westchicago.....youmight be him
laugh.gif

and BallinB it's been 2 years now.....they all still fit me.....my foot aint growin no more bud
laugh.gif
grin.gif

22 yrs old. don't feel like typing a loyalty statement all that needs to be known is i'm a sneaker fiend. I feel like tyrone biggums when I see somej's or nikes that are crack I got to have.

Ducktales on rafool, i changed tires for 2 years and there is no way in hell that you could change tires at age 9. sorry dawg, but a 1st or 2nd grader doesnt have the ability to do that.

tires falling off while u drive away..
roll.gif

im 24 started at about 14. Got about 100 in my collection right now ( not all J's) dont plan on stopping anytime in the near future

Was your uncle the owner of the shop? I did more things then just change tires. I could argue this with you all day but I'm not. Bottom line is, call ducktales on me all you want because I could care less what someone that I probably will never meet in my life thinks. People that know me in real life know it's true and that's all I care. By the way you remind me of someone, maybe because of the sn but you remind me a lot of westchicago.....you might be him
laugh.gif

and BallinB it's been 2 years now.....they all still fit me.....my foot aint growin no more bud
laugh.gif
grin.gif

If your foot doesn't grow from ages 15 to 20 then you have serious problems buddy
grin.gif
. I'm done arguing with this incompetent fool, I mean rafool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BallinB

Was your uncle the owner of the shop? I did more things then just change tires. I could argue this with you all day but I'm not. Bottom line is, call ducktales on me all you want because I could care less what someone that I probably will never meet in my life thinks. People that know me in real life know it's true and that's all I care. By the way you remind me of someone, maybe because of the sn but you remind me a lot of westchicago.....you might be him
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

If your foot doesn't grow from ages 15 to 20 then you have serious problems buddy
grin.gif
. I'm done arguing with this incompetent fool, I mean rafool
laugh.gif
Arguing? Serious problems because my foot doesn't grow? I'm a size 10.5. Didn't know I had a problem......?
eyes.gif
You trying to jump on the hate wagon with windycity now are ya
laugh.gif
?
smh.gif
At noobs hatin now a days.
indifferent.gif

therealjondoe:

eek.gif
That did happen once. Twice actually.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

majority of active NTers are below the age of 17. If you weren't able to see Jordan in his glory days, or even during his "comeback" with the wizards, then Jordans - in general - have no different than abercrombie & Fitch, Fendi, or even Old Navy. It's just another fad that might die out.
I just turned 30. You're right. Jordan is a fad right now with the "younger" generation. I'm not sh!!tin on you guys or nothing, but all these hybrids, team jordans, .5's, AJF, etc...was made for you guys. This crap wasn't coming out back in the day (wow, now I really feel old for saying that). Another way it's turned into a fad is because I see countless young women (teenagers) rocking them now. Half of them don't even know what team he played for
ohwell.gif

co-sign

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

majority of active NTers are below the age of 17. If you weren't able to see Jordan in his glory days, or even during his "comeback" with the wizards, then Jordans - in general - have no different than abercrombie & Fitch, Fendi, or even Old Navy. It's just another fad that might die out.
I just turned 30. You're right. Jordan is a fad right now with the "younger" generation. I'm not sh!!tin on you guys or nothing, but all these hybrids, team jordans, .5's, AJF, etc...was made for you guys. This crap wasn't coming out back in the day (wow, now I really feel old for saying that). Another way it's turned into a fad is because I see countless young women (teenagers) rocking them now. Half of them don't even know what team he played for
ohwell.gif

co-sign

QFT... my 19 year old cousin barely remembers him playing.... im like what?!?

but there is one thing that i will AGREE WITH THE YOUTH....

KOBE >> JORDAN

(
no thread jack) AND YES I SAW JORDAN PLAY (NO "21 and under" mentality here! )

oh and original 9s and the wht/red XIIs and the Royal Foamposites(goat after the XI) are what opened my eyes and started actally collecting/wearing Jordansand NIKEs.

later Edit* I've had like 330 at one point and now I'm like down to 270 pairs. I collected cause the love of it. But theyre killing it slowly

I have been colecting kicks since the early 80's. I have a two twin boys who are 12. I have about 400 DS J's and Nikes of all different types. I'm also a gym rat and trainlike I'm 20. I'll collect forever. I love the sneeks and enjoy the retros that I wore back in the day. Just today Ibought me a pair of Griffey's and some Air Mowabbs at Sneaker Villa. I'll prolly never ware them but my sons will have them. It is something we dotogether. Collecting kicks is just plain fun for. Nothing quite like some fresh kicks. Whethere it's AM95's , Jordans, or Forces. We love them

Originally Posted by spivins

I have been colecting kicks since the early 80's. I have a two twin boys who are 12. I have about 400 DS J's and Nikes of all different types. I'm also a gym rat and trainlike I'm 20. I'll collect forever. I love the sneeks and enjoy the retros that I wore back in the day. Just today I bought me a pair of Griffey's and some Air Mowabbs at Sneaker Villa. I'll prolly never ware them but my sons will have them. It is something we do together. Collecting kicks is just plain fun for. Nothing quite like some fresh kicks. Whethere it's AM95's , Jordans, or Forces. We love them
400 DS j's oh my god
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm 22 ...I've been wearing jordans as I reccalled since I was 6 just because my mom and uncles were very big on sneakers...honestly I didn'treally start collecting j's until freshman yr in highschool when I got a job at mcdonalds... I own around 75 pairs...I've gave some away and sold afew.... some times I think the wsame thing if I shoukd stop collecting I go about 3 months and then I see something ilike at a resonable price and start buyinsneakers. Again...

I'm 29 and I've been wearing J's since I was 17 when I got my OG white and red 12's. A few hundred pairs of shoes (not all Jordan's) is inmy extra bedroom.

Didn't read the post.

First thing that popped into my mind:

Average age of AJ collector = 13 year old asian kid....

15, turning 16 this july and I'v been wearin jordans since 6 years old but i started collectin seriously when i was 9
Collecting at 9? hahahaahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa................anyway Im 27, been doing this since I was 16 and had a job, got about 100 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom