Average Monthly Auto Loan Now $503 @ 68 months

People roll back miles EASILY

I'll never buy a used car especially Chrysler

Won't get into it any further but only facts here

And that's why most need that 72-84 month loan. Make good money but they in debt, credit is bad. So they stretch out the loan at 5-8%. Getting taxed but that payment manageable SMH...

What if people are copping these 84 months leases to suppress their monthly payment knowing they're going to trade it in in three years?

What if people are copping these 84 months leases to suppress their monthly payment knowing they're going to trade it in in three years?
They likely will be upside on your loan. Makes very little sense imo.

Hustling backwards.

It's not that bad..... my note is $1,307/month and I financed for 108 months. It was a steal!

The $ amount isn't what's important. It's the amount relative to your income.

The way I see it, you can afford a car if you're still living comfortably (rent/mortgage, living expenses, etc), investing, and saving for retirement.

Slightly used CPO cars with low miles are preferable. But at a certain point you're better off going with a new one for a few grand more.

I bought my GTI new last summer when VW was having great incentives. Nearly 8k off MSRP. I shopped around for used cars and the prices were comparable.

I'll never understand cats getting used cars out of warranty. Just asking for trouble.

84 months is crazy... if you need a loan that long you need to get a different whip.  

america's fascination with luxury cars is crazy.

when i was living in europe it was such a stark contrast

84 months is crazy... if you need a loan that long you need to get a different whip.  
america's fascination with luxury cars is crazy.

when i was living in europe it was such a stark contrast

This is happening with regular cars too. Trust me I know a few people with fully loaded honda accords paying $550 with a stretched out loan, because they rolled the negative equity into the loan as well.

Gotta remember average american salary is around 35K, cars cost on average 33K now. Wages are raising slower than inflation too . People just live way outside of their means.

It's not that bad..... my note is $1,307/month and I financed for 108 months. It was a steal!
Yea bro, I think u might've got robbed. My guy Wesley at no credit auto worked it out for me so my note is mad affordable. 2008 dodge avenger, 99k 203 a month for 144 mths, I couldn't beat that deal honestly.

Back
Top Bottom