Awesome goal by Alex Ovechkin.... Goal of the year candidate

Originally Posted by cquan05

I dunno though, IMO JT is better defensively because he's strong as hell and bodies guys off pucks and he's got a long reach which he uses to his advantage (Kind of like Chara). JT is also more physical than Zetterberg is as well, and that's definitely an advantage he has in his game. I will say Datsyuk AND Zetterberg are probably #1 and #2 in the league in terms of "takeaways".

Well yeh, JT is more physical, he's a huge guy using his 6"4 frame to his advantage. However, Sean Avery is more physical than NicklasLidstrom....who's the overall better on D though?

We're comparing two superstars though, not Lidstrom and Avery. Either way, we have our opinions and we won't all agree on who the best player is etcetc
pimp.gif

I'll be at the club tonight Ovechkin out some girls. Hopefully I score.

Touché. I think we can all agree on the fact that the Sharks ALT Jersey is the sickest jersey in the NHL though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Touché. I think we can all agree on the fact that the Sharks ALT Jersey is the sickest jersey in the NHL though
laugh.gif
ehh... Flyers & Oilers alternates are both better... don't get me wrong though, the Sharks alternates are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

laugh.gif
ehh... Flyers & Oilers alternates are both better... don't get me wrong though, the Sharks alternates are
pimp.gif

C'mon man you were supposed to agree
laugh.gif
. But na, damn near every ALT Jersey is sick this year.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

It's not even debatable to me.. Ovechkin > Crosby (by virtue of not being a pansy).
i've been sayin that since their rookie years

dope goal nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom