Awful Prof unappreciation post.

I just wrote my finance final , and over the course of the semester i was struggling and if i went to go to talk to him he would laugh at me for asking question or if i did something wrong. As i handed in my final , he walked me out , while flipping through my exam and infront of 500 students , in a quiet gym , he told me 10 times im going to fail his class...like we both knew i was struggling , but no need to do that to me infront of my classmates 

damn. next semester, wait for him in the parking lot after he teaches a class and see how much of a man he is.

ironically, I had a jerk prof for finance as well, he would randomly pick people to answer question in class, and he always called out "the Chinese guy" when he wanted me to answer a question.

damn dude that is straight unprofessional on his part and really reflects who he is as an educator....you should take this up with the chair's of your dept. and even the dean and file a complaint.

State that you knew you were struggling and sought his help and you felt that the way he treated you was (insert how you felt)...

that sucks man...

I just wrote my finance final , and over the course of the semester i was struggling and if i went to go to talk to him he would laugh at me for asking question or if i did something wrong. As i handed in my final , he walked me out , while flipping through my exam and infront of 500 students , in a quiet gym , he told me 10 times im going to fail his class...like we both knew i was struggling , but no need to do that to me infront of my classmates 
mean.gif
  one of them dudes just tryin' ta make a paycheck and not caring about the important job he's doin my dude.  use that **** as fuel man, use his negativity as FUEL and straight KILL the rest of your classes and the rest of your life.  make something of yourself and in two years you can go back there and show him how much you grown and how much you made of yourself while he stay a low pay professor job.  make him doubt himself and see your power and none of this will matter except to make you stronger.

damn dude that is straight unprofessional on his part and really reflects who he is as an educator....you should take this up with the chair's of your dept. and even the dean and file a complaint.
State that you knew you were struggling and sought his help and you felt that the way he treated you was (insert how you felt)...
that sucks man...
Do you think my complaint would do anything ? he is a first year prof by the way.

Very unappreciated :smh:

makes you appreciate the amazing professors even more though :pimp:

I turned in my last exam today for one of my courses and it's one of the first times I actually got sad that my class is over. Seriously would look forward to this dudes lectures.

Had some weak lame 'teacher' drop me a week into the semester...

I would hand in hw and he would take role throughout the semester...

raged but then was thankful I could take a real teacher

Do you pay your tuition? Im on FA, and if a prof pulled that with me Id beat his ***

that sucks man...
Do you think my complaint would do anything ? he is a first year prof by the way.

I mean if he's a first year/new guy then he has no tenure or faculty to prob back him up.

Listen, ask yourself if you were truly discriminated against if judge how you feel about his actions against you in your student-teacher relationship. If you truly feel that he crossed the line and you feel like you were unfairly treated then def. bring this up to his dept. and then the dean. Be wary that the head of his dept. may try to sweep this under the rug.

I would say go straight to the dean. Have some evidence as well...e-mails, notes he's written to you, even other students who you can get to talk on your behalf....don't just show up to the dean and cry him a river.

If you failed outright then don't expect it to magically vanish...it's not gonna happen but you can get some justice in the situation.

I had to do a weather & climate class because I need a science course. I have no knowledge of this since I am a sociology major. This lady was terrible. She plays favorites and she would pick on the people who knew nothing about westerlies and ITCZ. Of course, that was me. She would call me out in front of the whole class and I knew nothing about this.

There was an evaluation I had to do last class. Let's just say I went in on her. I was the last person to hand it in and she just gave me the :smh:. I gave her the :D. I can't wait until she reads it.

My first semester as a freshman back in 09 I had the worst experience with a teacher ever

Argumentative writing. We had 3 papers all together and a fourth paper was considered the final. Each paper I got back was a D or C- I don't know how. Even tho I hate English and writing, the best papers I've ever written were in that class. Anyways a requirement was to schedule at least 3 meetings with someone from the writing center and have them critique your work

I went in and spoke to someone. This woman read my paper and she said she doesn't understand how I got a D for the paper when she would have given me an A at least. And she's an English professor!

I ended up passing the class because in our final portfolio we had to put our best paper, midterm, final and class reflection essay together. In the reflection essay I complained about how I was trying really hard in the class but I got poor grades. And that I deserve at least a C-

It worked cause I ended up getting a C and passing the class

Had my least favorite prof. for studio to date this semester. Awful at giving feedback, always late, just blehh and inflexible. I made sure I went in on the evals. |I

Last edited:
Currently in Calculus II with a C-. Only 3 exams and almost everybody failed the second. I have no idea what my grade will be and the professor probably doesn't care because he teaches at 3 different schools.

In my freshman year I had a professor named MR.Beiber, yes, Beiber :smh:

Anyway this was a 19th century European history class. Professor Beiber knew his stuff, smart dude, but he had a lisp and a strong Ny accent and he spit EVERYWHERE when he spoke, needless to say, his lectures were horrible. He assigned about 60 pages of reading per night (I kid you not, 60 pages every night) of stuff so boring it would literally put you to sleep. Now I found the subject very interesting but the way he chose to teach was not good for keeping student's attention or getting them to learn anything. He had 2 tests and 2 quizzes which were CRAZY hard, they had like small details from the readings, even my boy who read all of the readings didn't do well on the tests and quizzes. Everyone complained about those but he would just ignore all the complaints. We also had two papers, the first one I got a B on. When the second one came around, I knew I had done poorly on the 2 tests and 2 quizzes so I had to write something better than my first paper, which I did. I got back my final paper and the only things he had marked on the body of my paper were things like, "good," "good point," "well said," etc. Then I see that I got a C- and my bibliography page was marked up. I was furious, I had written an A quality paper but messed up some minor details on the bibliography. I wrote him an e-mail asking why I got a C- if he had nothing negative to say about my actual writing and how I felt he was not justified in giving me this grade, etc. I was pissed, but I still wrote him an e-mail that wasn't to hostile so he would respond. No response, got a C in the class when if I had gotten my A I may have gotten a B or a B-. I hate that guy.

Don't you guys hate when your professor makes you do groupwork and tells you to pick a partner but you dont know anyone in class :'(

took precalc this semester and my teacher was awful. nobody in the class could understand his writing on the board and whenever someone asked a question he would read the textbook definition. he never explained any of the equations would just read the textbook then start solving problems and ask US questions like we already knew the material. never gave study guides and we didn't even get our last two tests back before taking the final exam. only reason i didnt drop is cause he curves.

Took anatomy, grade was based only off of 3 ridiculously hard tests. Most of the kids ended with a C- or worse

Currently in Calculus II with a C-. Only 3 exams and almost everybody failed the second. I have no idea what my grade will be and the professor probably doesn't care because he teaches at 3 different schools.

Lol I'm in the same boat. Scored a straight C on my two midterms with a final to go. Thank the lord for the curve at the end

I hate when the professor can barely speak english and somehow gets angry when you don't follow along

Man ill tell you. Had an English 2 teacher straight out those "give a couple cents and fees this baby in Africa" commercial. She preached Kenya every damb day. We only did 2 English related assignments all semester and this was when she was absent. She made us watch videos of Kenya people of what they do and struggles and just random ish. Nothing was English 2 related. Final = 10 page paper on any topic as long as it was related to Kenya. I worked my *** of on that paper. Had hella credible sources so on and so forth. D on the paper I'm like whatt seeing as how that was the 3rd and most weighted assignment I ended up getting a D and its not transferable so I gotta retake that class

Back
Top Bottom