AWKWARD 1ST DATE vol. Sophia Chang

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Why?
Jay, you really think she's hideous? I can understand how some people aren't attracted to her, but...Hideous?
I mean she is to me, no racist but the no eye lid thing creeps me out. Nothing about her is attractive TO ME. Like I honestly even tried my best to find something about her that attracts me to her and I just can't. The longer I look at her the more disgusted I am. She's not cute, adorable, beautiful, cuddly, sexy, gorgeous, smashable, intriguing, stunning, naturally pretty, pretty, one night standable, low key sexy, anything. I just do not see it

No eye lids... MIND BLOWN
indifferent.gif

She's still pretty cute, though.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

you trynna compare reptile skin shawty
sick.gif

to a beautiful clear skin young princess

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

You need to watch the way you speak about my favorite girl. I'll find you and I'll hit you.

[Charles Barkley] You got a head too! [/Charles Barkley]

I gotta see this girl Sophia Chang in real life because I can't be convinced otherwise that she isn't cute as @%#$
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

And this girl IS SO MUCH MORE FINE than that beast Monta posted. Just stop it bro, reevaluate your life and come back with better crushes. She looks like her room would be grimy and filled with body spray and %+%$.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn

grin.gif

I think that chick is really pretty even though she doesn't have "assets" or perfect skin.

Forget all of y'all. As soon as my life is proper, I'm wifing that up ASAP.

Stay hating.

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
please stop hating you're making me sad

Back
Top Bottom