Aye Chicagoians... when was the last time you heard...

"
eek.gif
..... __ slap it!!"

laugh.gif
I damn near spit my cheerios out this morning. Some %%#$ should just be left in the 90s. Gotta love that throwback slang, right?
grin.gif
. I was thinkingabout bringing back "pack" and "yoke" in regards to blocks and dunks. I'm getting tired of saying, "He threw that %%#$!" or"Fam just got yammed on!".

Who's with me? Midwest 90s slang ftw
pimp.gif

Wait!...You're from Indiana?...

I retract my statement about this thread being "Crucial"....This thread is "huff" as hell....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I retract my statement about this thread being "Crucial"....This thread is "huff" as hell....

TREATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

TREATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

So __s just finna try to PD ya boy like that huh? Ya'll __s think ya'll cold cuz ya'll from Chicago when really that whole city bunk as hellanyway. Ya'll don't be having no cold chickeheads or nothing and the Bulls is garbo. I swear 'fore God ya'll finna get me started...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

TREATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

So __s just finna try to PD ya boy like that huh? Ya'll __s think ya'll cold cuz ya'll from Chicago when really that whole city bunk as hell anyway. Ya'll don't be having no cold chickeheads or nothing and the Bulls is garbo. I swear 'fore God ya'll finna get me started...
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"
eek.gif
..... __ slap it!!"

laugh.gif
I damn near spit my cheerios out this morning. Some %%#$ should just be left in the 90s. Gotta love that throwback slang, right?
grin.gif
. I was thinking about bringing back "pack" and "yoke" in regards to blocks and dunks. I'm getting tired of saying, "He threw that %%#$!" or "Fam just got yammed on!".

Who's with me? Midwest 90s slang ftw
pimp.gif

- never heard those before, and im from the midwest....

- what you know about 'Joe' though? i
laugh.gif
when i go home and hearall the new midwest slang i havent heard, its like cats be speaking a different language.

- how about 'in rotation'?, charlie (cha-lay)?

TREATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

So __s just finna try to PD ya boy like that huh? Ya'll __s think ya'll cold cuz ya'll from Chicago when really that whole city bunk as hell anyway. Ya'll don't be having no cold chickeheads or nothing and the Bulls is garbo. I swear 'fore God ya'll finna get me started...
wink.gif

Buddy was "charged" to fit 1/4 of Chicagos slang in that reply

I tried... I really did
laugh.gif

And how can you be from the midwest and ain't never slapped #$+$ or heard somebody slap it? Me and my folks stay "rotating" somewhere too . Iprolly said "Man, I'm finna rotate.." yesterday
grin.gif
. We don't say much Joe or Charlie over here though, but everyone is "fam".

Did someone say Chicago ?

For the _ that said Indiana isn't Chicago ... you're dumb as hell ...
laugh.gif

I still say "pack" , and joe ."

I'm finna "gun" your +#@ . ,

All that !*** ...
roll.gif

We the "coldest" fam .

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I swear everybody steals our slang .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Did someone say Chicago ?

For the _ that said Indiana isn't Chicago ... you're dumb as hell ...
laugh.gif

I still say "pack" , and joe ."

I'm finna "gun" your +#@ . ,

All that !*** ...
roll.gif

We the "coldest" fam .

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I swear everybody steals our slang .
My lil __ stay trying "gun" me but I just stick to "jiving" on his fat @!@. I'm a "jiving" @!@ __, low.That's all I do and all I call it
pimp.gif

Rotate?? Maaan I swear me and my friends made that up. I didn't even know other people rotated...wow.

I tried... I really did
laugh.gif

And how can you be from the midwest and ain't never slapped #$+$ or heard somebody slap it? Me and my folks stay "rotating" somewhere too . I prolly said "Man, I'm finna rotate.." yesterday
grin.gif
. We don't say much Joe or Charlie over here though, but everyone is "fam".
Damn I've never heard any of my people say that. Yeah we use the word rotate still. I'm so +@+%%# sick of the word fam
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom