Aye Jr Smith just hit 7 3s in the 4th quarter....

Seriously dogg is about to be a problem next year...With Jr smith it was always if he got his head together he can be a good player...well he's beenplaying well for the nuggets for a min now...he's guna be starting next year and watch..he's guna blow up...

He just went off for 25 pts in the 4th quarter...21 of those pts coming off 7 3's....

He's a one-dimensional headcase...let's see if he can make it through the summer without having his name in the police blotter....

I'm not sold on this guy at all....

laugh.gif

I'll give him props for the hot hand, but JR Smith was supposed to be a problem this year, the year before last and the year before that.
I don't see him doing anything consistently until he matures a lil' bit.

IF yall haven't really been watching the nuggets you probably wont think so but trust me...he's not just a shooter now...he's been taking it to thecup whenever he wants against teams... his d still needs work but he at least brings some energy on defense...

my man JR(St b's) is sick, but like doublejs said he needs to get it right in his head mentally.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

His game was coming along fine until A.I got there. He can seriously be a sidekick to Carmello.

Huh?? Dude hasn't found his game until now... Hence why he is on the Denver Nuggets now.. Hopefully he does get his head straight... After watchingthat McDonald's game, I seriously thought he would of been an All-Star caliber player as of now..

^and under 30 minutes a game....I mean, he got the talent to be a player, but you can say the same for countless other players...been following him since hisHS days, SLAM used to hype him hard...

why isnt jr smith starting?

oh thats right, me myself & iverson is on that team so they need anthony carter to run point

shame he has to be on the same squad as that ball hog

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Before Iverson got there JR was averaging like 16 per game no BS. My dude had like 5 straight games over 25 before they got suspended.

Really?? I never knew that.. He just seemed so inconsistent that I didn't even remember him averaging 15 w/ the Nuggets.. He still hasn't reachedhis ceiling.. hopefully he'll find his niche with the Nuggets that he didn't find with NO
oh yeah.. Amazing to hit 7 3's in one quarter..Didn't he drop 40 this year too??

Edit... Same team as that ballhog??? Soooo you would rather have JR Smith starting then Iverson??? That's crazy talk..

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Edit... Same team as that ballhog??? Soooo you would rather have JR Smith starting then Iverson??? That's crazy talk..

Logically why wouldn't you assume that he is saying that he wants Iverson AND JR starting?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Logically why wouldn't you assume that he is saying that he wants Iverson AND JR starting?
grin.gif

Well.. He said the reason why JR Smith isn't starting and I quote
why isnt jr smith starting?

oh thats right, me myself & iverson is on that team so they need anthony carter to run point

shame he has to be on the same squad as that ball hog
Pretty self-Explanatory.. He can't start b/c JR Smith can only play the SG, and Iverson isn't as effective as he is when he plays the pgposition..

Back
Top Bottom