Aye......Sean Kingston is TALENTLESS...SMH

Sraight up GAHBAGE!
smh.gif

Like... what the hell is Keenan doing without Kell these days, cuz I see this __ canNOT sing and his accent sounds fake as hell anyway. Dude needs to let WesDuce fix his rhymebook up too...__ I said it! I could add a couple more names in this thread, but for right now I just want to figure out why this particularlack of talent is on his 2nd video. He need to take his lil portly$%*$ to Gold's Gym and fall back off them good burgers for a few summers...

Dude needs to let Wes Duce fix his rhymebook up too...__ I said it! I
Thats that strong hate
laugh.gif
but its al true dude is trash. Hejafakin and never had a bit of talent. He will fadeaway just like the rest of the flavor of the months but he on his 2nd single??? Damn dude is really tryin tomilk it for all of its worth. My dude said portly he a straigh up fat ***

smokin.gif

I think his accent is fake, cuz they had an episode of The Hills (I know, I watch that show...smh) and the 1 chick is an internt epic and had to do some jimmykimmel show with him and he was talkin to her with a regular american accent....
laugh.gif

I mean, yea he can't sing, Beautiful Girl was catchy, but can't u say the same for T-Pain, he can't sing neither, but makes catchy joints.

Nah... Teddy Pain can write damn good songs (Studio is the shhh) and the boy can SPIT. Dude has talent...he's just not much of a singer. I'll allow it,though at first I was skeptical. But this lil __ is completely void of any redeeming quality, unless you just like listening to whiny fat kids. I SWEAR I coulddo what he does WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better. My Jamaican accent is mean.

Adam Carolla did a 10 minute rant a few weeks ago about how that Beautiful Girls song was the worst song in the history of humanity.

If you think his accent is real your trippppppppppin
laugh.gif

edit: it's hardly an "accent" anyways, he says like 3 words in patois and 'sings' with some 'caribbean flow'.

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

If you think his accent is real your trippppppppppin
laugh.gif

edit: it's hardly an "accent" anyways, he says like 3 words in patois and 'sings' with some 'caribbean flow'.
Yooooo what song was that Video from in your AVY??? damnnn how can i foget

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

Nah... Teddy Pain can write damn good songs
if by Teddy Pain, you mean I'm in luv with a stripper, I'm in luv with a bartender, I'm in luv with the *@%#%# in front of 7 Eleven....no.Besides, Sean Kingston doesn't make music for me or you. But for the record, Beautiful Girls>Bartender. You talk about talent and compare him to T-Pain,the same dude who would be no where without that damn tube down his throat.

word, accent is fake.
i'm jamaican and i was raised here...and i DON'T have an accent.
nor do i try to have one, cuz i know it will sound mad fake.
so sean kingston....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

if by Teddy Pain, you mean I'm in luv with a stripper, I'm in luv with a bartender, I'm in luv with the *@%#%# in front of 7 Eleven....no. Besides, Sean Kingston doesn't make music for me or you. But for the record, Beautiful Girls>Bartender. You talk about talent and compare him to T-Pain, the same dude who would be no where without that damn tube down his throat.
1. I didn't compare him to T-pain, Avitale8 did.

2. True, all his singles have 70% of the same lyrics
laugh.gif

3. He has some pretty decent album cuts tho.

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

if by Teddy Pain, you mean I'm in luv with a stripper, I'm in luv with a bartender, I'm in luv with the *@%#%# in front of 7 Eleven....no. Besides, Sean Kingston doesn't make music for me or you. But for the record, Beautiful Girls>Bartender. You talk about talent and compare him to T-Pain, the same dude who would be no where without that damn tube down his throat.
1. I didn't compare him to T-pain, Avitale8 did.

2. True, all his singles have 70% of the same lyrics
laugh.gif

3. He has some pretty decent album cuts tho.
You're right, my bad saying you brought up the T-Pain comparison. But I heard Sean Kingston's album was cool, like if you was chilling with yagirl, throw that on, so it's all good to me.

I can't say I've heard his album. I also can't say he did HIS job in making me want to hear his album... fair enough, right?

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Snoop dogg's singing > T-Pain & Sean Kingston

Snoop Dogg's Leave Me Alone & Sensual Eruption > T-Pain's career

smokin.gif
This man speaks the truth.
pimp.gif

kingston is right up there with T-pain when it comes to singin
smh.gif

some dude's might get salty at me for sayin this, but any singer that needs to digitize his voice on ever joint is a JOKE. dude can sing some nice hooks(good life especially) but ain't good for much else.

You're right, my bad saying you brought up the T-Pain comparison. But I heard Sean Kingston's album was cool, like if you was chilling with ya girl, throw that on, so it's all good to me.
Nope.

Back
Top Bottom