Aye......Sean Kingston is TALENTLESS...SMH

Originally Posted by avitale8

I think his accent is fake, cuz they had an episode of The Hills (I know, I watch that show...smh) and the 1 chick is an internt epic and had to do some jimmy kimmel show with him and he was talkin to her with a regular american accent....
laugh.gif

I mean, yea he can't sing, Beautiful Girl was catchy, but can't u say the same for T-Pain, he can't sing neither, but makes catchy joints.

Most Jamaicans can switch up, myself included, and speak in a proper accent when needed. It's called "twang." Kamani Marley (from the movieShottas) is a prime example. He's said to be Buju Banton's nephew or something like that so who knows...

Originally Posted by city gLamour

Originally Posted by avitale8

I think his accent is fake, cuz they had an episode of The Hills (I know, I watch that show...smh) and the 1 chick is an internt epic and had to do some jimmy kimmel show with him and he was talkin to her with a regular american accent....
laugh.gif

I mean, yea he can't sing, Beautiful Girl was catchy, but can't u say the same for T-Pain, he can't sing neither, but makes catchy joints.

Most Jamaicans can switch up, myself included, and speak in a proper accent when needed. It's called "twang." Kamani Marley (from the movie Shottas) is a prime example. He's said to be Buju Banton's nephew or something like that so who knows...

Yea a lot of West Indians can switch up between their native accents and the "American" accent(as can I) and he is Buju's nephew

yeah dude is a joke, i saw the video for take you there the other day and he's talking about going to wherekillers get hung and kids having guns on a song like that
smh.gif
i understand that's part of the concept but still the song is just stupid

Dude is horrible, Can he sing? No, Can he rap? No, Can he dance? No, Can he produce? No, Is he even in shape? No

For being Buju's nephew I sure as hell woulda came into the game with better music. But then again I guess he's aimed at the teen and younger crowd.

isnt duke from florida? and his fam is from jamaica?

eitherway... im definitely not a fan of dude but ROTEM IS A BEAST. the ninja turtle has a few nice tracks, but my dude JR gets a majority of the credit fromme.

Back
Top Bottom